1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daddy's little girl

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jul 22, 2016.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Hawk518 likes this.
  2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I would be forced to perform a retroactive abortion on my kids if they pulled any shit like that...

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

"Radical non binary queer"? Seriously, that shits getting out of hand.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Dude. I was just like "huh? Wtf is going on?" reading that thing. It's like these people are from a different planet. This insanity is what happens when a society becomes too insulated from reality. A good war and some true deprivation would clear out a lot of deadwood / non binary queer gender folk cis neutral dis romantic enchanted elf folk dog lover non capitalist femme fatale ... people things.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We need a good dose of Darwin don't we?

cajun636 and Rob P like this.
  6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

In the worst fucking way!

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I absolutely, utterly and completely refuse to refer to another human being by such a retarded description. Fortunately I've never been introduced to something like that, but if I ever am I will have no qualms whatsoever either calling them a girl or a guy depending on what kind of junk they have between their legs. As far as I am concerned God decided what you were and that's what I'm going with. Be triggered.

"His Mama named him Clay, I'mma call him Clay!"

[​IMG]

8. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Bitch needs a real hard fuckin dose of reality. Everybody these days is fucking entitled! Worthless shit bag

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Easy to be a communist when you have a rich father paying your way.

Shenanigans, TurboBlew and R Acree like this.
  10. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

I honestly have no idea what I just read.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It's like a battle between losers. The bum fights of the Internet. A reditter fighting with a self righteous libtard.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

She's 21? Aside from the obvious failure to wrap 22 years ago, dad fucked up on this little sowflake long ago.

(LOL... I'ma leave that typo as is. The 'N' key on this keyboard sometimes skips. This time, though, I think it's an improvement on the intended word.)

If they aren't capable of behaving in a manner requiring only advice & gentle course corrections by age 12, you've already lost.

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

wow... I didnt think anyone can be that clueless or unappreciative??

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

While not a surprise its no less disgusting that the pig would go an start a gofundme to E-panhandle rather than getting a job and pulling her own immense weight.

cajun636 and bleacht like this.
  15. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

The irony of her saying her facebook page is not a democracy and she can do whatever she wants on it and block whoever she wants then cries when her dad does the same thing in real life is epic. The cognitive dissonance on that one is the size of grand canyon.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Getting :crackup: Been out of hand for years now they are trying to institutionalize stupid and perverse as good and normal. Hope and change buddy :timeforabeer:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know what it reminds me of? The guys on the street squid forums that list all their bike mods in their signature:). It's like the more adjectives you can tack on to specialize yourself, the more cool and unique you are.

LilBabyGirl and sheepofblue like this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's actually a stroke of brilliance. A cottage industry has been built over this steaming pile of horseshit.

Legitimized by nothing greater than the higher education institutions of this once great land.

I'd weep for the future but I'd likely be forced into a 6 week therapy session to discuss the cause of my angst, and learn to love the dumb.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

even as an "excercise" in creative writing character development... she is out there. I was thinking even Janeane Garofalo might find her extreme...lol

If she is looking for empathy... she might have a better chance playing the powerball. I would donate a couple bucks to a fund & send her to the Gaza strip or the mountains of Iraq for 6 months of "formal" education...lol.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ever seen a fat communist (other than Mao or the north korean leader)?

turtlecreek likes this.