1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SuperbikeUniverse.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, May 11, 2016.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

the 500's and the 3-wheelers come with a guaranteed money back if you brake a femur riding or staring them! A better warrantee than Honda ever had...hehehehheh

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Your gonna lose on that deal Pete...

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

this was my thought, i'm halfway tempted. 30k seems like a steal for what's in that bike.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe you shouldn't be posting so soon, nine fingers? :D

5. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

You should set up a display/sale tent at the Classic this year.....................would love to see them

6. Chip

Chip Registered

I got a finger for you...

7. caferace

caferace No.

Is it short, like Dave?

-jim

Chip likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Is it the one from the bucket? :D

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Dave's alergic to rubber, so Chip's gonna have to check his colon bare knuckle.

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Just went back and found this thread so I could dig through this site again (forgot to bookmark it first time around and couldn't remember the url). I would be so happy to own just one bike from that collection. Some of my faves are the rc30, rc45, and r7. But I would do unholy things for that r7/1. Shit if I had the money, I'd probably pay the $40k he has it listed for. Not sure the rest of you would want it after me. It would probably have some permanent man stains on the tank...:oops:

11. caferace

caferace No.

It occurs to me that Dean-o may now be a subset of boccarp. :D

-jim

12. boccarp

Just got back from the Mugello GP....There are three new bikes that we have negotiated purchase. Anyone want a Suter Moto 2, Tech 3 Moto 2 or last years Factory Desmocideci Moto GP? Hit me up these are available in time for your next track day! IMG_8561.jpg

13. boccarp

14. fixerflyer

fixerflyer Well-Known Member

15. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

If you're offering I'll gladly embarrass myself on a moto2 bike or the desmo for a day!

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I'll give you $10K for all 3. Best and final offer...take it or leave it.

17. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I would love to get a Moto2 bike and stick a OEM 600RR drivetrain in it (well tuned), than take the race engine out and put it on a stand for viewing :)

18. caferace

caferace No.

Non-Kalex chassis on fire sale.

-jim

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How does one acquire a Moto 2 engine? Does the company that manages the program sell them? Or do you have to make your own from a CBR engine?

20. Chip

Chip Registered

Honda CBR600RR motor.....dime a dozen....