1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle of Man TT 2016

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, May 19, 2016.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I want to see what that thing will do on the Mountain with Anstey. Should sound badass

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

It was on the facetubes this morning. I will find the article.

3. BHP41

They have had to make parts for it so it will survive the TT. So it just isn't out of the box and here ya go Bruce. It makes over 200HP with the factory goods to it, but so do all the other bikes. Who knows how well it will go... we get to see in about 4 days!!

4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

100% I'd be really nervous about ditching a proven weapon in favor of something unproven with no data. Then again, I don't think he gets nervous about much.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The IOM has welcoming, happy to see you people.

Hawaiians hate the guts of any main lander.

Hawaii sucks.

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oughta be cool to see indeed.

7. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Thats what I keep telling her! She keep saying it rains a lot and is cold that time of year...I told he it potential good be a tsunami or some crazy shit that will kill you in Hawaii, plus they have sharks and shit. Worse that will happen at the Isle is I will get passed out drunk and piss myself...

8. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

Casjoker may I suggest staying away from Douglas and going for practice week. We stayed at the Heather's a B&B in Ramsey and the wife loved it. Play tourist all day, at 5 grab some sandwiches and beer and head to your favorite spot. Lots of touristy things to do. No need for transportation they have a very good public transportation and that is where you will meet the locals. Funny and very welcoming

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

http://www.iomtt.com/News/2016/May/25/Anstey-RC213V-TT-2016.aspx
    He's still bringing the clapped out ragged out Fireblade he used to set the NW 200 speed record a couple weeks ago.

In other news I saw Hutchy got second in SSTK at Brands. That and his NW 200 performance tell me he is on form! This TT will be epic. Guess Guy Martin will watch it from pool side.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah going back and reading it, it was Mark Miller doing his usual joking stuff. Should be fun to watch. However... I predict a DNF.

11. caferace

caferace No.

Guy Martin: "Right right oh I luv'it, luv'it mate. Mega. But nah no no I know I said I'm not riding this year, but right, no, right, mega, not riding this year, but ay, aye, oh right right still luv'in it mate. I wasn't riding before but I'm really not riding now. I mean, 1/10th of a mile per hour? I'm over that, over that mate. But is this a Superbike? I mean no, I meant yeah, no, right. How many? If this is a Superbike. Can't have it mate. Can't have it. I can't have it. I mean I want it, but yeah, no, I can't have it. I always give it me all, you know. But I'm luv'in it. Luv'in it mate. But nah.

:)

-jim

418 and Steeltoe like this.
  12. rhouck

rhouck wat?

Fyi I believe the actual artist sells prints here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/sirdunny/works/11752799-race-tracks-to-scale-listed-and-labelled

I bought a giant poster sized (33"x47") print of this a couple years ago from there/him and it is high quality and awesome.

caferace likes this.
  13. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Accurated (tm)

14. BHP41

I swear they should have gotten Guy to play Micky in the movie Snatch.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I dunno how they keep him occupied on set. I really don't.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Working on the trucks.

17. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sexy Suter got her TT clothes on.

[​IMG]

5axis, 418, BHP41 and 2 others like this.
  19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sick.

20. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

So everyone is shitting themselves to see this race the Senior, but cheesed that Anstey gets a watered down RCV? As the Spanish say: "curious, no?"