1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiny House Living...WERA & Autographed t-shirts to good home

Discussion in 'General' started by Hendo, May 22, 2016.

1. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I have taken up tiny house/camper trailer living, and am now living in a 18ft 1959 Trailblazer camper trailer that I have renovated from the studs up. As a result of this new lifestyle I have gladly downsized the amount of shit I own. As a part is my downsizing I am needing to part with several motorcycle racing t-shirts and ballcaps, 8 or so motorcycle racing t-shirts. Some are WERA, some are AMA and some are MotoGP, some are Autographed and some are not. I do not feel it is appropriate to sell them or drop them off at Goodwill, I would like to see them go to a fellow motorcycle racing enthusiast.

Who wants them, they are size large and are all or nothing, sorry I don't have time to list them all etc etc. PM me your address and I will put them in the mail.

I hope to be able to get back on the track soon, I miss you all like crazy!!!

V5 Racer likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I want to see your house. I like the idea.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Pm sent

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Hey Hendo! Been following your adventures on Facebook.

5. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

And the winners are Joec & Turbo Blue!!

There are enough shirts and hats, I will split them between the two of you and send them your way. Thank you for your response, good to know they are going to good homes!!!!

6. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Joec and TurboBlew, I have one pink MotoGP hat, which of you knows a female who will wear it?

7. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Check out my blog for complete story and pics.

postwarhike.blogspot.com

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man that's a big project! I've known a few people who do the camper /land yacht life. They all love it.