1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drixton CB350, what class?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CharlieY, Apr 7, 2016.

1. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

If they're interested just PM me. Meanwhile I'm going to post the full details soon.

2. Danny boy

Danny boy Member

I'm new to racing production lightweight class in ahrma , but would love to race another class. Please contact me, I'm Interested in purchasing a another bike. 843 227 3261

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Danny boy....you don't have to race against that Howard / Wilson crew from Atlanta do ya?...jeesh.....just kidding of course :) Good crew those guys.

Eric's bike would be a Formula 250 AHRMA bike, mostly because of the disk front brake.

Good luck sir. Throw an elbow (nothing serious of course) at Dave Howard or Scott Wilson for me if you get the chance, Ha!....Ol Bill Howard bumped up to Sportsman this year....he bought a bike similar to Eric's.

4. Danny boy

Danny boy Member

Hey Charlie ! I like you!!

Ya I bought bills bike , he went to sportsman. Met Scott and that crew, they've been helping me get started!

I'm addicted , and need more time on the track!

Already talked to Eric headed up there soon to pick his bike up!!

Can't wait. Look forward to meeting you guys.
    Regards
    Danny boy

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Hey Danny.....I talked to Bill last nite and he brought me up to speed.

Look forward to meeting you sometime also.....I hope you and your brother are having a good time.

I think you'll like Eric's bike.....its a whole different animal from your proddy bike.

You need to meet and race people like Walker when you get Erics bike.

Later