1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 GSXR 600 & 07 GSXR 600 & Motorcycle Trailer $7500 - Western PA

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PhilTheBiker, Mar 6, 2016.

1. PhilTheBiker

PhilTheBiker Active Member

For Sale

We do have two bikes and a trailer for sale.

2006 GSXR 600, Penski rear, 1/4 turn throttle, full set of race plastics, race air filter, I don't remember if I changed the gearing on this bike, clean title. After market exhaust.

2007 GSXR 600, Ignition module, power commander, quick shifter, full set of race plastics, race air filter, gearing is different than stock (I think 1 down in front) clean title. After market exhaust (micron)

Trailer for the bikes, clean title.

Extra set of wheels

Parts between the two bikes are completely interchangeable.

Both bikes have been raced in WERA, both bikes at one point or another have been down, both bikes are in good working condition. Both bikes need an oil change for the season. I'm more than happy to toss in a el-cheapo battery for each bike on the purchase date. Both bikes were last ran on the track in 2014 and have been in the garage. I'm not sure of the exact mileage and since the gearing on the bikes has been changed in the past it wouldn't match up anyway.

$7500 for everything. Just roll up and connect up the trailer and go.

Location is zip code 16229

Cell, Call or Text: 410-952-2907
    email [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. PhilTheBiker

Still available. Make offer. I'm willing to meet you part way with the trailer if you put a down payment. Beaver Run, Summit Point, Mid Ohio. VISA/Mastercard accepted as long as you cover the 2.75% credit card fee.

3. PhilTheBiker

Track season is getting closer every day. Who needs an A and B bike? Parts are interchangeable between the two. Reasonable offers will be considered.

4. PhilTheBiker

I've had a few low ball offers, make a real offer if you don't think they bikes are worth $7500. I'm not sure where you'll find two great running motorcycles and a trailer at this price. If you think my pricing is way off please let me know. Thanks!

5. matty

matty Well-Known Member

are they still for sale....thinks I have a buddy that will go in with me. Makes it fully possible.