1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBR 600RR Hotbodies (Never mounted)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by cobes, Jan 13, 2016.

1. cobes

cobes Well-Known Member

600RR Race bodywork painted by SBK paint when I lived in CA
    - Bought to fit my 2008 600rr (Should also fit 2007, not sure about 2009+)
    - Comes with upper, lower, tank, and tail section (Foam seat installed), and fender
    - I drilled a couple holes in the upper in the mounting position other than that hasn't been touched
    - A few light scuffs from handling but essentially new, never been on the bike
    - I sold my race bike so I have no use for it
    - Bodywork is in Canada
    Price is $500USD. With the current value of the CAD I will take care of the shipping costs. My wife gets good shipping costs through her business if able to ship to a business address. If residential address is required we can work something out.
    - Best way to get a hold of me is [email protected] until Tuesday the 19th of January. I will be travelling offshore to a rig and have limited access to personal e-mail. If anyone responds after the 19 of January e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks,
    Jamie IMG_1037.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1037.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1037.JPG

2. cobes

cobes Well-Known Member

Bump would like to sell this bodywork before I move

3. Krypt RR

Krypt RR Well-Known Member

Looks good, but might be a bit difficult to sell for that price.

4. cobes

cobes Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input, seriously. Open to offers for the bodywork

5. cobes

cobes Well-Known Member

$400

6. cobes

cobes Well-Known Member

Sold