1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herbalife Nutrition

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyp425, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

http://www.warthercutlery.com/

Really cool place - and if anyone is ever near there you really need to stop and check out the museum. I have never seen anything remotely on this level of wood carving (the knives kick ass too, have steak as well as cooking stuff).

2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Ahh, Herbalife and Amway, the Jehovah's Witnesses of Retail!

3. joec

joec brace yourself

:bow:

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

:stupid:and:clap:

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I gotta say I actually Laughed out loud at that one.

:beer:

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well at least this horseshit thread produced some bewbies. I fookin hate sales people. Even more than I hate cold.

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

And he is a tropical people.... Possibly.

Or he could just be lying and he's really a pasty white Irishman.. That's what I'm going with.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:D

9. ton

ton Arf!

Yeah. Saw that coming after some quality stoopid appeared. :crackup:

At least TrackStar gave us a little joy...

10. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Whats that other one? Advocare or some shit.

11. ton

ton Arf!

Advocare is one. NuSkin is another. Also Usana Health Sciences. Utah loves the stuff

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was relieved when I scrolled down and saw the next picture with her face in it. My first thought (OK, my second thought) when I saw this first one was you walking in on your racer kid fapping to that. Man, that would be an awkward conversation! Nevermind dinner that night with you, him AND mom.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Primerica.

14. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I avoid walking in on him regardless of time or place. I make my presence known long before either of us are put in an awkward situation. Thats teenage boy parenting 101. My stepmom didnt get that memo. :crackup:

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

It's like Advocare's grandpaw.

16. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

If your looking to step up your nutrition gain try advocare. As a matter of fact for a small fee I could sign you up and instantly you would start receiving a 25% discount.

17. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

I'm a slightly tanned Italian/Cherokee Indian, hell Dustin you know me I'm that guy that spanked you at the herrin compound on a stock xr100. Oh and the 150 but that was an un fair advantage I'll give you that

18. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Don't forget mywraps!:down::mad:

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Here, let me fix that for you. Actually news of her made the Beeb a few months back when she "got religion". Linky