1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay Repubs, it's your turn.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dave K, Nov 4, 2015.

1. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's beginning to look more like a Ken Block spin-out.

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Fully intentional, by design?:D

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Intentional. The smears always stick as the simple, closed minded types only hear and believe the sensationalized headlines and pay no attention to the retractions that are given later with just a simple mention in passing at best.

6. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I mean, without letting my admiration for him blind me Id say he lied in the sense that he picked his words carefully to sound more accomplished. Politico makes it sound like he claimed to have survived a helicopter crash in a combat zone or something. :D

I think hes a great person regardless and like many of you said, surrounded by the right people I believe he would be a great president. You have to consider that he had absolutely no intention of running for president when he made the prayer breakfast speech. I could listen to that on repeat for hours.

He is the epitome of the American dream and if his words are true his success has only made him want to facilitate the rest of society to achieve the same greatness to whatever degree possible.

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Good question.

8. ped

ped Banned

Def the libtards getting scared. You know he's awesome if they don't like him!

Carson 2016!

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Frankly, it would be the other side with the highest motive to 'crush' him out...

Strange how that works.

10. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

I'm on the "otherside", so please let me know why I want to crush him?

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

He fudged a little, but this is dead in the water.

There are legit criticisms of Carson. There's no need to make shit up.

12. turtlecreek

Legitimate criticism never stopped a politician. Ref Hillary.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

After the debacle with the faked documents about George Bush's service record was exposed, the same people who believed it changed their opinion to "it might as well be true", if I remember correctly. There was a thread about it here.
    It made no difference to them that the whole story was a lie, they were going to stick with it anyway.

14. turtlecreek

That's your problem. We should rename you IYF....in your face. Sometimes you should be happy simply giving them enough rope. :)

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Unless they believed him to be someone that could give Cankles a run for her money. Besides, the Democratic party seems far better at the underhanded spin doctor mud slinging. This is too subtle to be a Republican ploy.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Agreed. This is along the same lines as when people made stuff up about Obama.

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

:D

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not you. You're unimportant.

19. turtlecreek

Nice Bob and weave. How about you answer the question?

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh. No Bob and no Weave (weird name innit?)

Neither you nor I have the dineros to matter.