1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim Race's "between Sepang & Valencia" gossip thread

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Oct 31, 2015.

1. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

without looking at the context of what else was going on.. yea.

but considering the really hard passes MM put on him, how much of a rules violation was VR making when he forced him a little wide ? Had MM not rammed his head into VRs leg, and consequently fallen down because he hit him (admittedly in part because VR illegally pushed him wide) there may not have even been a penalty. the 2 may have just crashed spectacularly a few turns later when one of em totally lost control.

just an observation though.

2. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

3. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I am going to have my lawyers send in a demand that I have an input into any and all future Whore-gay videos.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lorenzo keeps making himself look worse and worse...

These assholes need to just can all of the legal crap and shut their mouths. What a bunch of BS. I want to see racing, not Judge Judy.

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

It seems to be a promo video made by the local tourism org. It's weird because they are already sold out, so why spend money to promote ?

8. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

I'd say there are some scared riders that have to resort to running mouths and using liars, I mean lawyers......common denominator=MM. :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This is big business, not a game, they're following whatever procedures are allowed to them.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also - did Rossi ever say he broke any rules? If so I missed that. His team said they understand why race direction imposed the penalty but even that fell short of saying Rossi broke the rules. I've had plenty of teams understand why I imposed a penalty even when they totally disagree with me :D

11. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

It is shocking to me how a country as vibrant and fun loving as Spain produced an individual as bland as Jorge Lorenzo. Hard to root for a guy like that.

12. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Country had nothing to do with it, his Dad did......

Although, of the 3, Marc for sure has the best disposition, Dani is comming around, never thought I'd ever get to the point that I'd take a liking to him....

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Honestly, If Dani hadn't of made a mistake in his rookie year and hit a bump causing the front to wash, subsequently taking Nicky out. He'd have the biggest fan base besides Vale on this board.

Hope he stays injury free next year. If so, I pick him for the title. Although I'm nervous about the winter tests.

14. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

:stupid: No doubt big $ incentives with a world championship. Lorenzo's team wouldn't be doing their jobs if they didn't pursue things as far as possible.

I can't remember...which rider started all this?

15. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I agree, and can't really understand why anyone would expect him to lay down and just go with the flow. He has a potential championship to protect as well.

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Bland? That's the last word I would use for a guy who can break his collarbone Friday, have it fixed Saturday, and take 4th in a MotoGP race Sunday. You should call him badass motherfucking pimp. There are very few athletes as steel hard as Jorge Lorenzo.

Off track he sometimes acts like a little bitch, on track he's a demon. Kind of a strange juxtaposition. If he were smarter he would STFU and remain above the fray.

As for Dani, he's my favorite these days and the last few years. I always root for him over any other rider. The guy just gets on with his job being as fast as fuck and does all his talking on track. I do think he can win the championship next year, as we've seen he can regularly equal and beat Marquez. I really hope he takes it. Rossi, Lorenzo, and Marquez have all gotten so cunty.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lorenzo? His getting involved is stupid. He had no penalty levied against him... :D

18. SGVRider

Because Rossi "deserves" the championship. Look I want Valentino to win too but he made his own bed. Jorge is just using every avenue available to make sure he wins, I don't blame him.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was talking about JoT - Lorenzo has no dog in this particular fight. MM has nothing to do with it at this point either. It's all between JoT and the rulebook/officials/whoever.

20. SGVRider

Is it stupid? He may as well have taken the gambit, he had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Personally I believe and hope CAS will tell Rossi to pound sand. Suspending the verdict would reduce the legitimacy of race direction and set a bad precedent for the future. I don't blame Rossi for trying it, but he should lose the case.