1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. r_mutt

r_mutt cookie puss

i suppose you could claim that Marquez was riding his own race and not interfering with Rossi. I think that would be extremely näive considering the lead-up to this and what was happening on track. did you also notice the tv shot of the yamaha management while this was happening? a lot of shaking heads in disbelief at what Marquez was doing.

fwiw - I would expect Rossi, if he is in a position to do so, would return the favor if the roles are reversed next year. I wonder if people will say the same thing then.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What has Spain ever given to the world that's ever been worth talking about? Pablo Picasso, Inigo Montoya, Paella and 'merica kicking it's ass to steal puerto rico?

F@ck spain! F@ck Whore-gay! F@ck Picasso!

But not Inigo Montoya, he's pretty kick ass.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Penelope Cruz?

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Selma Heyak?

BTW Dave, it's "its".:Poke:

<well, there you go, Rick and I do think alike sometimes)

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jessica Alba

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You corrected my grammar. Prepare to die.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Salma

Oh yes that felt good. And she is from Mexico.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You do remember that Lorenzo slowed at the end of the Motegi race because he burned up his front tire(granted, that was a drying wet race), right? Who's to know that someone isn't also going to have issues at the end of a race that will allow another racer a little further back to capitalize? If Rossi is in 4th, a couple seconds behind but not constantly being slowed down by a cuntfaced MM, he may have a chance of catching Lorenzo as the laps where down. But with MM doing what he did(or appears to have been doing), Rossi was being robbed of that chance.

I'm with Brookes. Rossi was actually too nice. His biggest flaw was looking over at the Joker.

8. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Ok, got ya. We'll never know for sure I'm. The only people that really know are MM and the guys at Honda that saw his data. Anyway it's all water under the bridge now. Let's just hope for an exciting finish. I hate to admit it but this set up could be epic!!

9. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

I just watched the race again and pictured that you were riding the #93 bike.

It was amazing. Geez did your Dad get pissed!

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

Who dat? Salma Hayek's Spanish cousin? :D

12. Yep. He should have taken the same wide line with a little more speed and looking the proper direction the whole time.

Easy for us to say though. I was a little enraged myself just watching the way Marc was riding, so I can only imagine the anger that Rossi was feeling. That kind of anger can cloud your judgement a little.

13. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

So I watched the race (My first one in 2 years despite my DVR filling up)

Kicking someone down is recognized and an approved method of dealing with bitches.
    MM coming back on VR because of what he said in a press conference is indeed bitch-like. It speaks of pure pussydom. I'd prefer to think that VR kicked him and got penalized. The penalty I can't argue with, but it does suck for him.

VR gets 3 points for pulling a gangster move. Unfortunately I have to pull 1 point for letting a bitch get in his head and another point for denying the kick. Not claiming a kick strikes as more pussydom. I don't plan to watch the next race unless there's a fist-fight beforehand. Mainly because everyone involved comes off as girlish & bitch-like.

Kick a bitch down and own it.

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Now we see why NASCAR doesn't mind what extracurricular activities happen during the races.

17. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

You take the Spanish word and match it to the language that you want to use to understand what he is saying.

18. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Spain is fucking cool

19. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

I'm just hoping Dorna is taking security seriously. Look what this situation has done to the Beeb. Imagine what it's done to the rabid Italian and Spanish fans. I could seriously see some loon going all Charles Whitman on their favorite rider's rival.

20. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

Rossi turned his fastest lap while mixing it up with Marquez.

If Marquez was holding Rossi up, then surely Rossi must have closed the gap to Lorenzo when he had open track from lap 7 on, no?

http://m.crash.net/motogp/news/224643/1/motogp-malaysia-rossi-marquez-lap-times.html

Lorenzo's pit showed him having 3.6 seconds on Rossi right after Marquez went down. Looks to me like Rossi lost about another 7 seconds.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015