1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bruh, Suzuki cannot afford him.

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Feeling like the GOAT!

[​IMG]

3. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

But think of the sponsorship dollars he would attract... oh wait

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Some lawyers might be about to make some serious coin on contract negotiations then eh, haha, this has really added some juice to the off season for all to talk about

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I figured you'd have cinched a belt tight around your neck and masturbated yourself into a coma at the thought.

6. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

:wow: :crackup::clap::crackup:

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Imagine the reduced fuel capacity and other niceties that disappear should anyone start putting the Bologna Pony on the top step...

Then we'd see if the bike is actually competitive.

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

It is not even reliable enough to finish all races with all those engines and extra fruit the FACTORY team get. I have no respect for Ducati Motogp racing, but dig ianonne riding of it.

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

They would not want his attitude man. Maverick is a coming

10. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Wow! 83 pages!
    :)

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It won't make 100.:D

12. r_mutt

r_mutt cookie puss

how many passes was that in 1 lap? 13-14? that's a record not likely to be broken any time soon- and it didn't happen at the end of a race- it was on lap what - 5? with that style of riding, do you expect a rational person to believe that marquez was just trying to stay in 3rd place and not intentionally trying to slow down a championship leader? don't take my word for it. race direction- who has all of the data available to make this decision- claimed that while riding "within the rules" marc was riding in a provocative manner.

why do we keep hearing about a kick? again- race direction did not see conclusive evidence of a kick. marquez parroting it to the press serves as a shield for him to hide behind- a diversion for anyone questioning his dubious riding style. when i raced, i raced to win, not to make someone else lose.

there's no law saying that it's a crime to interfere with someone trying to catch a bus that's leaving a station, but does that make it right? when you see that in public do you say to yourself "as long as he doesn't break the law, he can attempt to slow down the progress of the other person trying to make that bus- he seems like a stand up guy".

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  13. ped

ped Banned

motogp is making a shit ton off this drama. they gotta notice that.

also you got to notice rossi's foot coming off the peg twice in the previous few laps when MM was around him.

go watch.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

.....AND, he's fairly well established that he can corner pretty low.

15. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

If we all go back to Marquez in Moto2, everyone on this board was saying how once he got to MotoGP the big boys "won't put up with his crap", "will show him how it's done", etc.

Here's Josh Brookes take - “I think we need to focus on the real crime here. Why was VR a gentleman for so long? He should have grassed him a lot earlier.”

That really is the big question, why the MotoGP boys put up with his crap as long as they did.

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I'm with these last two guys. Eventually someone is going to get seriously hurt, no? Race Direction, lack of leadership, serious fail.

17. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

We're losing traction.....i took 2 days off work for this?
    Guess ill just watch the stock market go to the moon today.

Im buyin yammi stocks and dumpin dorna stock.

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Nah, arguments are just running wide and away from the racing line.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

someone hasn't been here long enough I see. Rookie mistake.

20. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I'm no MM apologist. He played rough in Moto 2. I started disliking him when I had Luthi in my MotoGP league and MM ran him wide at turn 1 somewhere. He's had a ton of other GP incidence so he ain't a saint, but I still don't see the problem with racing Rossi. I also think many people are assuming MM is messing with Rossi because they are assuming he can ride faster. MM has not had a great year. You know there is a reason he's not in the championship picture right? Assuming he is riding as hard as he can is he supposed to say damn I'm not significantly faster than Rossi so I should pull over and let him by?

Are we now saying that everyone else should fall back and just let Rossi and George race alone. Based on recent result, I'm guessing Rossi would lose that battle. Rossi is thanking the stars that Pedrosa has found his mojo right now.

Oh and I so don't want George to win. He's a dick. I would prefer Rossi to win, but less so with this recent incident. I guess if one has to win, I'd prefer Rossi and I'll be rooting for him to come through the field and do just enough to win the championship. That would make the last 3 races of this season the most epicest of recent times.

Oddly enough the guy coming out of this looking like a statesmen is Pedrosa. Now that's saying something

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015