1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Are you insane?? It's clear his foot comes off the peg from contact, but he kicked his brake lever....well if VR pulled that off then he's a god and deserving of being called GOAT

2. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

VR did battle MM to the end, it just came earlier than what you wish for.

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Start the PC already!

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I guess they were both wrong. Or Rossi has mind-fooked all of us lol. Since there is no rule that Marc had to let Rossi go I suppose the old dude was fed up. Give each get a penalty point and let this thing play out!

O yeah, nice ride Dani. :D

5. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Dude rossi slowed mid corner, looked at him and kicked his left leg out, he hit him with his knee watch it again, race direction will have the final say no matter what anyone else thinks

6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

The way he went down it seems like the only cause could be the front brake locking from Rossi's foot. Just riding into him wouldn't cause him to crash like that. I think Rossi was trying to fuck with him and got unlucky with his foot placement. Either way, I hope the championship isn't decided by that one mistake. Maybe they'll take one spot away from him and whoever finishes first at Valencia is the champ.

7. Yamaha Fan

Anyone that did not see MM take his hand off the bar and wave J-lL by is BLIND!, I even saw MM wink at J_Lo the fix was in secret Spanish hand shake and all ;)

8. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Rossi slowed...yup... His foot never came off the peg until contact and then it looked as if the contact caused his foot to move.

Regardless... How much shit does the guy fighting for a World Championship take?? If MM had finally knocked Rossi off does he get points back?? I doubt it..

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

10. R1Racer99

Kick, crash. Anyone disagree?

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Yeah I see a bike turning into another bike making contact. Then I see a petulant child getting the short end of the stick.

12. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

Looks like MM leaned into him and VR pushed off with his knee... do you blame him?

13. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Yup!! Sucks to be on the outside!!! lol.

Btw where's the kick?

14. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

MM93 got a taste of his own medicine....he's been doing this type of shit for the last couple of years.

15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

see MM contacting VR with his shoulder and then VR pushes him off with a knee and MM falls down.

16. R1Racer99

Watch his left leg just before the crash. And no, I don't blame him if that's what happened, I don't think he intended to crash him out however it happened.

17. Yamaha Fan

Yea I can't see MM leaning into Rossi creating contact at all, no reason for Rossi to push him off with his knee there. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  18. gothicbeast

gothicbeast Back by court order

Would not the brake guard prevent that contact from happening?

19. Fire929

Fire929 Well-Known Member

That's not a kick. All the Rossi haters saw this. :D

[​IMG]

20. R1Racer99

I don't disagree with you, I'm just talking about how the crash happened. How else do you lose the front like that?