United Trailer Experience?

Discussion in 'General' started by chas, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Tiller15

Tiller15 TEAM GIXXER

Diamond Cargo is the only site I found that had the ability to do that online. So looks like the south GA special may be your only option.

For what it's worth, the guys didn't push anything on me and waited for me to tell them what I wanted. They told me the price and the sketched out the locations of everything I wanted (windows, outlets, tie downs, bed, breaker box, etc.) and sent me the final drawing before submitting the order.

I preferred to do that in this case because I was buying a higher end trailer. I've had a couple lower end south GA specials and I knew they wouldn't hold up the way I wanted long term, especially with living in it at the track.

My guess is that a Diamond Cargo is definitely going to be cheaper than a United, Pace, etc.. Using mine for an example. It's only a 7x12 with every option I could think of almost. Trailer price itself was $9700. Turn that into an 8.5x16' and think you'd easily be at $14k plus

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

3. cdog

cdog Active Member

http://rnrtrailers.com

I bought my trailer from these guys and they were great to work with. They are an excellent quality all aluminum trailer and they will custom build it any way you like and have a ton of options/accessories.

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Cargo outlet does the same as Diamond. But then again, its the same company. I was looking at them before I got,my Interstate 1 trailer. Read enough about their laxidasical quality I just bought one from a known brand.