1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR400 3TJ Swingarm & 1WG Forks

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by tgold, Sep 11, 2015.

1. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Swingarm has a nice powdercoat job. Comes with the brake hanger, swingarm bearings and pivot shaft (not pictured). I may have a few other parts to go with it and I'll gather them all up. The pivot shaft has some wear that you typically see where the bearings ride on it. Also, I spent a good deal of time repairing the axle adjuster threads on one side because the previous seller failed to say that the adjuster bolt was broken off. I drilled out the bolt and Heli-coiled the threads. There is a little piece of the bolt that is rattling around inside the swingarm. Harmless, but I want the buyer to know. If you want the coolest swingarm for your FZR400, this is it. A steal at $135.00 shipped.

The forks are in excellent shape. Chrome looks good and they are straight and ready to bolt on. I took off the caps to check the internals and the oil looks fresh. Stock inside with what may be progressively wound aftermarket springs. No markings regarding spring rate. $110.00 Shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

3. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Make me an offer!

4. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Sale pending.

5. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member