1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Tally Trackday 5/16-5/17

Discussion in 'General' started by redciv1, May 13, 2015.

1. sowega

sowega #710

I tried like hell to crash my 250 in that last session, but it just wouldn't hit the ground.

Great event, Pete!

2. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

Ha! I spun up the rear tire coming out of turn 2. Quite an oh chit moment.
    It's better to be lucky than good!

3. redciv1

redciv1 Well-Known Member

I think I grab the brake mid corner for some reason in turn 2. Dumb newbie stuff.

4. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

I had a freaking blast! Thanks to Pete and crew for such a good time. I'm very sore today and it feels great. Looking forward to riding with you guys again.

5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Wish ya guys would have been racing at NOLA instead.

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I wore blue that day:p

I brought bad luck so I didn't stay long

I looked around for you, Cliff and Shane, but did not see your pit. Where were you?

I called your phone, but got the voice mail.

7. Gosling1

Gosling1 #972

Next to the building on the left side right where they dug a drainage ditch.

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

The odds of me making an 1100 mile round trip to race on a school weekend are pretty low, for a round that doesn't have vintage (V5/V6LW) those odds are even lower.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We can barely get you to local stuff with the DJ gig :D

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

It's KILLING me that I'm going to miss Roebling. I bet it doesn't even rain at Roebling that weekend. :mad:

I will be at Cycle Jam, July Barber, July Roebling, August Tally, September Road Atlanta and the the GNF so I won't be missing too many more.

11. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Well crap, I am gonna be at RRR if I get my leathers back from Bill in time. Am I gonna be all alone there or what???