1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you be gay for?

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Mar 31, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do you really find him that irresistible?

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I dunno, maybe Dern, but he hasn't made a decent case for it yet :P

3. ESmith

ESmith Well-Known Member

Ban away. I just lurk anyway. Cortez: Pot, meet kettle. Based on your typical threads and comments I'm pretty far down on the douche meter. My comment was in jest and far less douchey than the shit you spew. Have fun sucking off who you please. I don't care, but don't want to hear about it. Guys like lipstick on the dipstick I hear. :rolleyes:

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm gonna regret participating in this thread, but...

Saying you'd let some feminine nancy boy polish your knob is a cop out. If you can close your eyes and pretend it's a chick, it's not gay, it's just perverted. If you want to go for the gusto and tell us which hairy coin purse you dream of gargling then more power to you, but this shit is weak.

And no, there are no coin purses in my spank bank.

5. Is this your announcement that you were gonna tell everyone?:D

6. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Now that's funny right there!

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Okay fine,I will spill the beans.......I would totally go lesbian with Christina Hendricks

8. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

Thread redeemed! :clap:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who you replying to? :confused:

10. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

lesbianism ..I knew it! I'm a lesbian ! sorry Sheriff !

11. ESmith

ESmith Well-Known Member

My bad. Meant to quote Cortez's post you quoted along with yours. The one where he said "Ban this douche."

12. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Denise Masino would be my limit.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You'd be in about the same position with her as that other guy was with Ving Rhanes!

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Forgot to put a smiley at the end of my post :D

but ok

15. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

+1

The question isn't whether you'd let Zac Efron dome you up, it's whether you'd do it to him.

And that actually spurs me to clarify my answer, I suppose.. if Ving Rhames wants to have at my bum, he's probably going to get his way with it even if it's over my freshly-dead body. Slobbing someone's knob is a bit more voluntary.

16. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

No. Just...no.

[​IMG]

17. ESmith

ESmith Well-Known Member

:Poke: I don't think you're a bad dude but damn you try hard to make it seem like it sometimes. Should've added a :rolleyes: at the end of my first post. I'm actually not in a place to judge anybody's alternate lifestyles. My wife and I have a sort of open relationship, but I'm not on here bragging about boning two chicks at the same time on regular basis and putting up pictures and shit. At least you keep it interesting around here I guess, but this thread is off the deep end/ stuff you should keep to yourself if you don't want smartass comments.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You should have been here for all the shit Cortez got when he first signed up over the thread about getting a gun stuck in his face.

19. ESmith

ESmith Well-Known Member

I saw it. Haha. I've been lurking since before the days of Cortez. I don't get in on the fun much. These threads are a regular thing. Him and metalhead are a lot alike. They both have very predictable templates.

20. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I think you just did.

We all know the homophobic slurs usually come repressing your urge to swing from the other side of the plate. Good news is that your wife doesn't mind you playing around, there's no reason to repress any more.