pa. based team to feild yamaha

Discussion in 'General' started by hazbin, Jan 4, 2004.

1. hazbin

hazbin forgotten crewman

class unknown yet mwsb-hwsb?

2. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

MWSB! Can anyone give ARMY of DARKNESS a run for their money????

3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

PA based team

If someone has the money,I have the riders that will give them a run for there money!!!

4. r6_philly

r6_philly Well-Known Member

in PA? who are those riders you spead of?

5. TLsupertwin

TLsupertwin Well-Known Member

That's what EVERYBODY says...:rolleyes:

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

SBR - Slow Brothers Racing :D

Just kidding Chris. ;) It would be cool to see someone give AOD a run for their money. :up:

7. NY_HAJI

NY_HAJI Well-Known Member

yamaha what about kaw? hehehe give me a call chris 914-949-1993.

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Sorry,not from pa.
    Jarod Love and Shaun Harris from New Zealand.
    We are trying hard to put something together to get there and give the Wera Endurance a shot

9. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

There was a rumor going around that Team Promotion was going to field a team full time. I think Himmelsbach and Glen would prolly give them (AOD) some good competition. But I don't know if that's who was involved in the rumor, as I head the rumor who heard it from someone who heard it from someone who....... Anyways, I do know that some of the faster coaches (Bart? Stiver?) were also tossing around the idea of forming a team and trying to hit all the rounds too. Almost all of the TP guys are from the pa/philly area, that's why I thought this might be relevant.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2004
  10. r6_philly

I can tell you no unless I can talk Glen into doing something... and the rumor is... well I never heard about it. Mike is racing FUSA, and Glen is not racing or not racing as you may expect... So far we have 2 sponsored racers and some associate sponsored racers. But as far as an official endurance team, no. Have no bike to race on, and no plans to get a bike.

Rumors...

11. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I know that TP did a few rounds of endurance last year. Glen, Barry, and another guy did 3 rounds I believe. I helped them out at Cycle Jam with the time keeping, seeings how I didn't have any races that day. I believe Mike H and Stiver did at least one round together too. Maybe Barber? I also know that Bart (coach) has mentioned wanting to do endurance, and he owns an R6, and he lives in PA. As far as Mike and Glenn going full time in the WERA endurance series, it definitely seems highly unlikely after looking at their track day schedual.

12. r6_philly

Bart, kirk, and chris is doing their own endurance team. Mike Mellen and Barry wants to get a new bike and race more this year I think. Mike H I am not sure, think just the FUSA on a R6. Stiver I heard is going to do FUSA too... I got people to race then :) Stiver started track riding the same day I did at the same track pitted next to each other! I look forward to racing him next year. Glen and I may do a race or 2 maybe, on a special motorcycle maybe ;)

13. hazbin

hazbin forgotten crewman

raja you got green 1000 for us yet...

14. guerrilla

SOMEBODY SIGN THE KIWI'S! :D

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thanks Guerrilla,that is exactually what I say:clap: :clap:

I have in place,
    Fuel Card
    Tyre deal
    Body work
    Exhausts
    Leathers
    Suspension
    2X Riders
    Engine builder

At this stage 2 options for 1000cc machines

We want to try and win,so the above is only the begining of what is required.

Transportation,equipment,etc etc

16. guerrilla

Hey IOMTT we call 'em TIRES here! :Poke:

Good luck man. We gotta have drama this year! Vesrah is making things a little ho-hum.

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

ALL I NO IS THROTTLE CABLE IS THE THING YA STRETCH

18. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You mean this? :confused: :D

[​IMG]

19. r6_philly

:eek: thats a nice looking powerband!

20. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

AOD better keep an eye out on ARNCHU racing..........they will surprise many. This is MY observation, not anyone from ARNCHU.