1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy building machine guns.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

Scott, the more appropriate phrase would be, "Silencer Shop abused the Efile system, causing the ATF to shut it down." They were charging other shops across the country for the privilege of having them submit the forms while they tied up all available ports to the system. For that reason alone, I will never buy anything from Silencer Shop. I heard that they are prohibited from submitting more than one Efile form per login right now.

2. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

?
    Silencer Shop has been awesome to deal with. They've supposedly been working specifically with the ATF to make the efile system better. ATF just couldn't keep up. They really have made the process as easy as possible for people who don't want to deal with the hassle. Because of that, they're selling like crazy.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Silencer shop is a great company. I sell cheaper locally. They are actually helping fix the Efiled system because of the way their system basically locked it up.

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Charles silencershop can't Efiled at all. Only form 1d can be Efiled now.