1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy building machine guns.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'll take one of these please :D

[​IMG]

3. Quicktoy

I'm building a mini after I build a mas deuce this year. I can get you a transferable mini for about 200k

4. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Super cool!

I would attend something like that in a heart beat, if held in my area.

Congratulations!

5. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

That was a fun day Scott! We need to get all of the drone footage together and edited into a promo video to play on a loop in the shop!

6. Looks like an automatic potato gun.

7. Quicktoy

A BEEB member was at my shoot and didn't tell me???:clap:

8. Quicktoy

Your potato gun chris. Didn't you watch predator son? LolM134 Minigun Firing (w/Slow Motion) at Knob Creek: http://youtu.be/lVgTTAukMOU

9. v42168

v42168 Well-Known Member

You've been gone so long you forgot you couldn't post videos

10. Quicktoy

Oh crap. Ya. It has been that long. Sorry Sean. Hope you'll let me keep it even if not bike related.

11. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Loved the old guy wearing the golf gloves. Lol!

Hope you had some help to clean up all that hardware.

12. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

You need to pray to the full WERA Trinity for intervention... Father (Mongo), Son (Dave K) and the Holy Ghost (HPPT). :D

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That ones worth keeping!

Potato Gun:tut:

14. Quicktoy

That man is a pepearl harbor survivor with the golf gloves lol.

I'm praying to the Trinity. If I can't log in later I'll understand.

15. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:clap: I hope you didn't charge the Pearl Harbor survivor a cent to participate.

16. Quicktoy

Didn't even know he was one until the story aired. He never told us. And I spent more on each person than they spent. Was a customer appreciation day to us.

17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

How'd you go about getting all certified to be a manufacturer? You doing full auto work for LEO or mainly focusing on the transferable market, or both?

And a practical question -- what's the current turn around for NFA transfer paperwork? I need a can for my .300 upper.

18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I'm not far away, would love to come to the next one, please let me know in advance

19. nochknstrps

nochknstrps Well-Known Member

Not to take away from the OP but next time you guys are in Mickey's backyard check out Machine Gun America. Just don't look at the photo gallery it is full of fail with bad photo chop muzzle flashes and exiting projectiles. While the paid model I mean shooter's finger isn't even on the trigger.

http://www.machinegunamerica.com

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  20. Quicktoy

I'm a type FFL/Sot2. I'm licensed to build machine guns, silencers, SBRs, SBSs, and AOWS. Turn around time on a Efiled form 1 is about 30 days. We are getting forms 4s back in 4 months right now.
    Any full auto we build is not civilian transferable. But did just sell a transferable AR for 13k.