1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1+1= how many thousand?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Oct 1, 2014.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Couple months ago my dog was going bonkers in the kitchen, trying to get under fridge....then I seen the smallest mouse hi-tail it under the kitchen sink-assembly :eek:

OK, I am staying in the county taking care of my dad during the week, then come to the city late saturday night, then leave back to my dad's late Sunday night.
    I couldn't/cant set live-trap cause by the time it would be caught, I would be back in the county and it would starve to death :tut::tut::tut:
    It cant get on counter or nothing, lives on the floor under the sink-cabinet....so I throw some dog chow on the floor and lock it into the kitchen when I leave for my dad's on sunday nights.
    Been doing this for a couple months. It's just one mouse in a kitchen, can't do no harm....I'll catch it when I move back in permanently, right.

I happen to be in the city today and opened the sink doors and not one, but TWO mice are under there looking at me....they just stood there, frozen in astonishment....I shut the cabinet and shook my head :confused:
    They looked like buddies, like they were married :mad:

What's the logarithm on 1+1 mice = 'X' mice? What is 'X'?
    This is gonna turn into a cluster F :down:

2. ESmith

ESmith Well-Known Member

I've got a snake you can feed them to.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Could you tell whether they were asian?

4. sideways_skinny

sideways_skinny i need about, tree-fitty

Time to warm up the grill. Great tasting over an open fire. They can get a bit tough, so marinating is recommended.

and x=2

In all seriousness, it's just two mice. I'm pretty sure your house is worth a lot more to you than those two mice. They can damage a lot of stuff behind the walls. Get rid of them as soon as possible. Put half a jar of peanut butter and water in a cage, they can live on that for a while. If they starve, so be it.

5. SpeedyE

If they were Asain I would be in a 3-way right now :D

6. SpeedyE

Not my house, rental, lol :D
    That's good idea though.....extra food/water so they will be OK. I could come down mid-week and check on them for safety.
    GREAT idea :up::up::up:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  7. jimfowler

jimfowler Well-Known Member

man, i don't know what the deal is but i cannot for the life of me catch the mouse that lives in our apartment. his name is ned and he's one crafty motherfucker. he has eluded every (live) trap i've set. i won't kill him. if i stay up late enough, he'll eventually just start strolling around like he owns the place. i can't answer your initial question. this one appears to roll solo.

8. SpeedyE

LOL :D:D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't think it's fair to kill a pest either....if my parent's killed pests, I would have been dead decades ago haha
    It can be a challenge, but it is always best to figure out a humane way to deal w/ pests. Their life may not be important to us, but it is important to them.

I havent named mine yet, but good idea, I'll come up w/ something now :Putter:

9. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

i suck em up with the shop vac (also in a brooklyn apartment). have sucked up 2 in the past year we have lived here.

10. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Repeat after me, "Ain't no thread like a SpeedyE thread--'cuz a SpeedyE thread don't stop!" :beer:

11. SpeedyE

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Efffin awsome.:beer:

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Only Speedy could look at a mouse and think 2,000x

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

3 days.

Two traps.

7 of those rodent cocksuckers.

I hate meeses to pieces! :down:

15. caferace

caferace No.

lol

>:D

-jim

16. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Or... it's a fucking mouse. Kill it. Where there's one mouse, there's more mice. Know the saying "breed like mice"? It wasn't just pulled out of somebody's butt. Kill them all.

I don't have any particular grudge with mice, I actually think the little fuckers are pretty cute. But they have no place inside a house. If you release them outside, they'll just come back in.. how do you think they got inside the house in the first place? At least two of them weren't born there... and they know there's food, water and warmth to be had.

I'm pretty sure even you wouldn't wander into a bear den or a snake pit expecting to be gently redirected back outside... the little guys may be cute but they're there to take food and fuck up your wood, and shit all over the place while doing so.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Here you go. You have to figure in the number of weeks into the equation...

http://www.afrma.org/mousemultiply.htm

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The saying for mice I've always heard is for every one you see there's 10 you don't. So Speedy you've already got 20.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mouse traps.

and don't stick your wang in the mouse trap.

20. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Is this why your avatar looks the way he does? Been experimenting?!

Speedy, I've got a python and boa that would love to take care of your problem.....it's a natural way for them to go right?!:D