1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello, Italy | MotoGP 2014 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, May 27, 2014.

1. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

Fair enough. I've been away from them a little bit as well. Though I think I may write a few emails on this subject. Cheers.

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I have absolutely Nothing against USA riders full stop! My true hero,s from the bike racing scene world wide were Based from the USA.

I am not trying to be offensive in anyway at all, as some on here that know me and my history know, if I was trying to be rude you would fukin well know it, I speak my mind only, and only speak the truth, I am NO ass licker to know one, and that is why I missed the boat as a top world class rider.

The Point to my comments are, FOR FUCK sake Develop a USA owned Moto3 team ASAP and get on with growing the future stars that USA riders can still be, and stop bleating on about the economy this and the economy that, that is just as weak as saying HE ONLY WON because he had new tyres or 5hp more than me.

The USA is massive and there is a shit load of money there, people just need to start looking long term for there "ROI" instead of the current today today today attitude that has settlled in there.

Sorry I would have replied sooner but have been at my mothers funeral all day today.

Racing motorcycles proffessionally at the top of the world is a serious dam buisness, NOT a club scene hobby guys.:rock:

Collin Edwards
    Nikky Heyden
    Eddie Lawson
    Kenny Roberts
    Ben spies

Any one of the 5 named above could make this World Moto3 team happen with in 1 week of committing too it, but do they? NO! WHY O WHY O WHY
    A movie could be made about it, does this happen NO, again why O WHY

Awnser, ALL are not thinking outside the square, all are stuck in the past. All things in life change team, get of your butts and go and get it FFS.

Show the fukin world who is still the BOSS

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  3. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

I think you're underestimating the cost of operating a Moto3 team. Perhaps the 5 named above chipping in together could do it...

4. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I love your wild enthusiasm.

Someone needs to copy the Valentino Rossi model for the US. Rossi has the VR46 Academy and a team in Moto3 specifically to push Italian talent. Like you said, someone needs to do this for Americans. Colin Edwards to the courtesy phone...:up:

5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. May your mum RIP.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sorry for your loss Shaun. May she rest in peace.

And....yeah I agree with you. The logistics cost alone in a lot for one company here, and especially since this is mostly with European exposure, there is not a lot to be gained in this motherland as least from an investing company's perspective. Also, look at how the Paris Hilton thing went down....that wasn't so pretty.

7. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

lol, "even if we don't win on Sunday we will drink your beer, shoot your guns, and steal your wimmenz ......"

I can see the banners now :D

8. racertex

racertex vintage dude

So when should we expect you to win your first world championship?

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:rolleyes:

about the same time you will learn sarcasm...

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Saying Marco is a never will be is pretty low, though I do think it was in jest. Pretty hard to win MotoGP races and podium when you're fucking dead. Though I do hear it's possible in Chicago.

Sorry about your mother, Shaun. I hope you and yours are coping well.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  11. Sorry for your loss Shaun. RIP.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All of it.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Only if you're a voter and that is not how I intended that to come across.

14. racertex

racertex vintage dude

No....he was just being "sarcastic."

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Giber's hair plugs didn't turn out half bad.....

[​IMG]

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

NO, I am not mate, I have communictaed direct with the powers that be in the organisation that I Know personally, a man whom I have raced against and also worked with when I managed a 250cc GP team in 1994 before I started racing again myself and went on to win many New Zealand championships and the Isle of Man TT Races.

I actually know what it takes and costs to be there from history and experience, not just from reading about stuff on the net.

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

You got it big time man. Any of the named riders could make the calls to make this happen if they really wanted to and truly believed in it, and were not in it for the ROI only. $ suck big ones.

I would love to be able to come over there and sit down with especially Kevin Shwantz ( Sorry re spelling) and sell my over enthusiastic ass to him about this.

IF YOU WANT SOME TO HAPPEN, GET OF YOUR ASS AND GO MAKE IT HAPPEN! and stop the bullshit exscuses:up:

18. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you listed Spies, Roberts, etc., I don't think you meant for them to come out of their own pockets for the whole budget, but rather that they had the connections to make a competitive American Moto 3 team happen.

19. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thankyou man. My Mother gave me the fantastic life I have had, she made me the fighter I are, and I am extremelly passionate about motorcycle racing, and will now direct all my energy into helping others get where they want to be.

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

America is huge with lots of very wealthy people, and in the WERA scene alone there a lot of multi millionaires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Consortium of 10 people to own the team makes this a piece of piss to achieve, and the only reason this will NOT happen is because people are stuck in the past ways of doing things and need to think outside the box and just get on with it.

No race is won without actually starting the dam race