1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. bdaddy

bdaddy Well-Known Member

RaptorKat!

http://springfield.craigslist.org/mcy/4444614889.html

Going OTR trucking, gotta get rid of some things. Not a Can-am, this is the result of when the front end of a Yamaha Raptor 660 is mated with a Suzuki Katana 750. Been riding this trike for a year and a half. RaptorKat doesn't handle as good on two-lane highway as with 2 wheels, it rides nice on divided highways like US60 and 65, and is a total blast on gravel/dirt roads. The trike is a definite head-turner, and lots of people are always asking me about it... and it ain't even got the finishing touches on it. Front shocks were custom built by Works Performance, has a Wolo BigBad Max horn, Heated Grips, Handguards, Parking Brake, Fully adjustable suspension. No tire kickers please. RaptorKat needs a good home. $4500 obo

2. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

3. caferace

caferace No.

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

damn, talk about keeping it real.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well shit...sounds like a good time. Would be happy to pay double the money if they are willing to fight and slap each other around in the living room for my entertainment.

6. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

:up:

7. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Ya think....:crackup:

But...she is open to having a new roomie who embraces alternative lifestyles..:p

8. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

10. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Looks like a turbo on it. What's a shit ton of boost and a 100 shot of nitrous capable of on a gsxr1k? I'd imagine at least 350?

11. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

For a mere $50k it can be yours!

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'd give him 50 bucks to take the pics down and park that turd in a dark corner of his garage to never be seen again.

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I second that! :up:

14. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

How much would you pay him to ghost ride it into Biscayne Bay?

15. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

16. HondaSuperHawk

HondaSuperHawk Well-Known Member

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4467392497.html

i got a good looking 250 ninja it ran good last summer
    i let it sit outside in the winter and did not drain the gas out of the tank or the carburetor
    so i had a buddy clean the tank and the carburetors out
    he did and he wint to jail so i weint and pick the bike up
    he still had the carbs off the bike so i put them back on and try to start it
    it would not start he has something hook up backwards because when you prees the front brake lever it try to start i lost my job and dot have the fonz to put in it i want $1200.obo or do some trading cars trucks our big screen TVs
    like i sed it ran great last summer text is the best way to reach me at show contact info will do some training on cars trucks
    send me pictures of what you got to trade for

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

18. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

19. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

$1200 for a 22-year-old Kaw 250 that doesn't run and has been mangled by a couple of unemployable hammer mechanics?

Sounds about right.

20. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez