1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter

Discussion in 'General' started by bajakirch, May 13, 2014.

1. bajakirch

bajakirch ^Not what you think

2. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

You just made my night! :beer:

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I hope this does what "Why We Ride" tried to do but came up a bit short on in my opinion.

4. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

Is this just a pre production project at this time?

I find no mention at IMDB

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I hope I live long enough to see that!

6. caferace

caferace No.

I talked to Bruce Brown last Friday, and he says it's coming along quite nicely. Should be out before the end of the summer.

-jim

there I go name dropping again. :)

7. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

great teaser! looks awesome.

8. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I really enjoyed Step into Liquid and Dust to Glory. The Endless Summer is a classic that produced alot of immitations. I've caught all of them on Netflix streaming at one time or another. I really look forward to this effort.:up:

I think it's extra cool that I've done everything in the promo except race Bonneville and ice race. :D

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hell Yeah..... Harvey Mushman Part 2!

10. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I think most riders missed the point of "Why We Ride." That film was aimed at NON-riders, to show them a positive and friendly side of our favorite sport. (Well, mine anyhow, I know some of you guys are pretty heavily into your transsexual anime doll collections and stuff.)

OAS II looks like a movie for US. Yay

11. Chip

Chip Registered

Super excited!

12. caferace

caferace No.

13. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Having just discovered the original this past year, I am pumped to see a modern update.

And I'm totally going home tonight and starting the original again once I put the kid to sleep.

14. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

Well, I'm the lawyer at Red Bull Media House who is overseeing the project form the legal end and i just might be in the shot at 1:47 from Day in the Dirt last year.

The film really does look great.

Happy to try to answer any questions you guys might have.

- Ben

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^ Woot!! Kick ass!!

16. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

I'm pretty stoked. I remember when the first one came out. Went to see it 5 different times the first week or two after it was released.

17. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

If there is a god please let this movie use the original soundtrack and be like
    8 hrs long. Please

18. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Nope. Gotta stay current so it'll use Justin Bieber, Usher, Pharrell, Katy Perry and your favorite Miley Cyrus

19. CafeRacer

CafeRacer Well-Known Member

Don't worry. We don't have the budget for those artists.

There's a lot of love here for the original soundtrack. For me, the best cue is, "End of Love" by Dominic Frontiere.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  20. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

I was living in San Bernardino at the time. We could go over to Malcolm Smith's shop and that was really something. My friend bought a Husky and got to know Malcolm. I ended up in the Army soon after, got shipped out and never moved back.