1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 200 live streaming via FansChoice.tv

Discussion in 'General' started by LukeLucky, Mar 10, 2014.

1. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

lol :crackup: I can laugh at myself...
    You are right... I was a little to overzealous on my negative review...
    Just frustrated with the whole DMG promotion regime...
    For an organization that is "affiliated" with NASCAR... I feel they have been very substandard of their running of a professional road-racing.

I will step off my soapbox now.

PS... and I am pissed that Pitt lost to Virginia in the ACC today. :(

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Same here...want to watch. (Been out coyote hunting)That website does have the 2013 200 so maybe this one will go up too?

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Great race... Fanchoice did a great job.....

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:beer:

5. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Can you do a "tracert www.fanschoice.tv" and put up the results?

Here are mine.

6. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Hellz ya!!! Go Danny! May watch that over on Monday at work just for SandG since Mondays are basically pointless conference calls from 9-5 straight. This will make me not want to jump off the floor into the little ponds we have around our site in the atrium.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Here ya go:

8. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

You have a bunch more hops than me (I cut out my first two) but they are also much faster hops than mine. Plus you are hitting a different server. It looks like inside Frontier's network there is some latency issues. :)

9. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

mine worked great all day both days...race was awesome, sucks for gerloff. eslick and westby looked like ringers haha the superbike races we real intense nascar drafting

(i streamed on time warner cable $14.99 internet from hp $299 windows8 laptop hdmi to samsung 40".wasant motogp quality but just fine imo)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  10. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

Mine had the occasional 1 or 2 second dropout but nothing I wasn't expecting. Ran very well considering I was in a location without Internet and was using the Hotspot on my phone (LTE connection though).

11. racerdude413

racerdude413 Well-Known Member

Im in a rural area and have high speed over wireless airwaves... on my PC with firefox is was a little to very choppy on Friday for the superbike race. I watched todays superbike race on my Samsung tablet and worked 90% better and the quality was just fine for the screen size. I went to a friends house and watched the 200 there on a projector, only slight audio cutting once in a while and the picture was "ok" not great, but watchable...

In the future is they have the race on rerun the next day I will probably do that instead of live if its too choppy..

12. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Does anyone know the laps lead for the 200

13. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Fanschoice.tv :up:

Enjoyed the hell out of the show(s) today and yesterday :)

14. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I had to keep starting it work yesterday but was able to stream it downstairs to my new TV for the flat track races. Could have looked better on a 55 inch screen but only stopped once for about two seconds.

15. motox

motox 164

Ill 4th this... cant find a link anywhere.

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

They have twitted that they races will be available at a later date.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I watched/listened to the 2nd half of the race on my phone while driving. Even on 3g through a rural area it only hiccupped a couple of times.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He wasn't flipping him off. He was just showing off his shiny new Rolex:D

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Yknow what else? Not once were they at a commercial when there was a lead change. Imagine that.

20. And not once did "the big blue Yamaha pass a little blue Suzuki."