WERA Takes Money Twice, Says Not Paid

Discussion in 'General' started by streetrockets, Feb 18, 2014.

1. streetrockets

streetrockets Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago, I posted a listing. Cost $9.99. Paid with my PayPal. PayPal paid WERA. But WERA would not post listing, says WAITING ON PAYMENT. Checked PayPal, confirmed I paid, sent WERA a case opening complaint. WERA waited 10 days, NEVER replied. PayPal gave money back due to WERA refuse to even answer.
    Here we go again. Now today, I posted new, different ad listing, Parts, $.99. I paid. Listing AGAINS says WAIING ON PAYMENT. Checked my PayPal, WERA paid. I have 2 PayPal account. Paid with other account, same thing. Money taken twice. STILL, no listing. Now wasted $.99 twice, takes money, but dosen't do what I paid for.
    Anybody got any idea how to correct? I sent WERA 3 notices before the first PayPal complaint, never answered me. Zero effort. Now doing again. What is going on?
    Any help appreciated. Many thanks!! JMF Streetrockets 615-887-1996.

2. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

maybe... emailing [email protected]?

Or you could post about it in the technical forum.

That might work, who knows.

4. streetrockets

WERA Taking Money

Thanks for reply. I posted this in WERA Tech. I have sent many messages to WERA during the time they first kept money, at least 3 times. plus PayPal contacted them at least once. That in total is 4 unanswered messages. Have feeling going to have to open another PayPal complaint within a few days. I would think WERA also reads this Tech posting. Maybe not.

5. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Just keep paying until it works :)

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

[email protected] is probably the best bet... Or call Mongo on his cell....right about........now. :)

7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Actually you will probably get this addressed quicker if you post it in the general section. Mongo looks on there more often........

[email protected] is another option.

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I'm guessing there is more to the story. If you look at his past posts, there are 10 that come up. Some complaining about Will Rim Repair, and more complaining about the old classifieds.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

paypal me $9.99 just we can see if its working. ;)

10. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I posted up three items on Sunday...worked perfectly. Even sold one of the items within a few hours.

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yep I posted twice yesterday with no issues.... Sounds like a PP Verification deal....

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Maybe you're confused.. I was being kind of a dick earlier with the technical forum comment and I genuinely apologize. I should have clarified - this particular "technical" forum is actually about Motorcycle Tech, not computer tech. What suspension settings work, problems with a quickshifter, part numbers between years, how to properly cut a valve seat, etc.

Post your Q up in General if you want it seen by Mongo (the site operator). I will reiterate though, you'll likely get a much better response by emailing or even simply calling the office. They're the only ones who can help you.. posting about it here on the forum is only going to get you flamed.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As I have said repeatedly, there is an occasional glitch with paypal talking to our site. A simple email to [email protected] gets it handled. I do hear from paypal and if I let it go you'll get your money back which is what you want isn't it?

If, as I have said before as well, you email me, I'll gladly get your ad posted.

I do find it funny though you can find the BBS, can ignore the rules regarding the tech forum, can dispute things through paypal and cannot figure out how to email us directly. Oh well.

14. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Those damn pesky details.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure this will be another case of me driving people away too :D

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:wow: The Mongo is killin' The Classifieds, too!

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

And to think, I was hoping they took it three times. :D

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I've heard it. In emails.

19. streetrockets

Mongo...THX for reply. I am not asking for money back, just on one since I tried paying twice. How do I go about contacting you, or who I need to talk with. This is second time. The first time, WERA never posted, so PayPal returned the $9.99, not what I wanted. Sending to www. WERA @WERA.com also failed. Says not authorized browser??? Please help. My cell is 615-887-1996. My email is [email protected]. Many thanks!!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  20. streetrockets

When I try to email wera@wera. com, get message that wera dosen't have default program properly set up????. need to email me: [email protected]. Or call, cell 615-887-1996. Many thanks!! JMF