1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Missed This. I Think It's Time to Come Back.

Discussion in 'General' started by Andy Bankston, Feb 7, 2014.

1. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

I'm making a hell of an effort..just keep buyin things not race related so I don't have anything left that might be used towards 'coming out of retirement'

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Uh huh. I won't even bother with an I told ya so when you come back. :crackup:

3. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

:D

4. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I even went so far as getting another street bike to see if that would scratch the itch. I really like the BMW 1000RR but I know getting that would only guarantee it would end up on the racetrack instead of the road. So I ended up getting a '12 Busa with 450 miles on it. I love it, but it just isn't the same as being on the track.

5. Andy Bankston

Where at? I need (want) to get my hands on a Five seveN. Might get you to give me a shout if you get one in and can do a FFL transfer.

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

I remember you.Dukin' it out at RRR after a WICKED rain,1" water on the track.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Come back Jeff!

8. Andy Bankston

Which time? Ha ha :up: I've always been pretty good in the rain for some reason.

9. Andy Bankston

I tried to find the "Don't you know who I am?" stuff, but was unsuccessful. I'm guessing she deleted the thread. Here's her profile: http://forums.13x.com/member.php?u=7003 Based on a PM I found in my inbox from her, the incident happened around 2/20/2007. I looked through her posts but couldn't find it. Can anybody find it archived or something?
    Oh, and her profile says she has 100 posts, but when you click to view all posts, it only finds 84. I'm guessing the other 16 were in the deleted thread.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

12. Andy Bankston

I'm pretty sure the reason that thread got started was because she tried to pull a "don't you know who I am?" to somebody in a different thread shortly prior to that one.