1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writing my thesis on Conflict within the AMA

Discussion in 'General' started by tonni1000, Jan 21, 2014.

1. tonni1000

tonni1000 Well-Known Member

Hello all most of you know me Sarge I’m one of the official in the southeast, I’m writing my Thesis on the conflict within the AMA and how it effects you the riders and the sport, and what is the conflict. What I’m looking for is article on the subject that you can post here and some opinion on the matter, please I need reliable feedback, if you are licensed AMA race and don’t being interviewed please pm me you don’t have to use your name info is what I’m after.

Thank you for help that you can give
    Reggie

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You have certainly chosen an unusual and interesting subject.

3. tonni1000

My master is Conflict management I do believe that this is a conflict don't you?

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Absolutely.
    And I want to read that thesis when it's done.
    Sounds very interesting.

5. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

You should contact he who shall not be named... you could have at least 10 conflicting sides and only talk to one person!

6. tonni1000

you and and everyone else will have a chance too,

Labrat sent you a pm

7. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

Sorry. I'm an asshole about these things.

First thing you should do is learn the difference between "effects", and "affects", because you're using the wrong words. Little things like that will undermine your thesis for any graduate program in a hurry.

8. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

He might b tying to fit in hear

9. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

:stupid:

Grammar, spelling and the proper use of commas should also be addressed.:Poke:

10. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

exercise caution here

have you seen the size of this guys biceps? don't make him mad! anyway reggie I have your suit altered( bigger chest) and lettered ( SARGE) whenever you're ready for it. that is an interesting subject if you need any tutoring help my son does that. man it's cold today . hope you guys are somewhere warm. bill and darethea

11. tonni1000

Trying to fit in where? I have been racing for some time;I teach with Ed Bargy, as well as CR for XAct track days, not to mention I’m a Rider Coach for MFS so my love for motorcycle is deeper than racing. So no, I’m not trying to fit in, I’m simply attempting to gather information on the subject from the fan, riders, and team owners stand point. This is what happens when someone attempts to bring to light what’s going on within our sport. It’s a shame that bowling gets more airtime than we do, or have you thought about how a lumber jack log rolling gets air time? But it’s easy for you to talk shit about spelling and nit pick someone that’s trying to help publicize and help start righting the wrong in our sport. I may not fix anything but it won’t be from a lack of trying. So with that being said, do and say what you will but at the end of the day, you Sir, are one of many that is the problem with our sport. It’s easy to say “what I would…” instead of shutting up and doing something about. How about instead of being part of the problem actually try to be part of the solution. But do I expect more …..

12. tonni1000

Hey Bill i will be out soon to grab it. Also Bill you know they will say what they like, its all fun and games until well you know the rest! lol See you soon

13. tonni1000

Really that's all you have ok!!!

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

X 2.... Good Luck!!

15. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Wow Sarge, maybe you should pick up a thicker skin when you stop by Bill's.

16. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

and the award for biggest over-reaction goes to ...........

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This isn't anything compared to the slaughter waiting for you if you hand in a paper that needs correcting.

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Is there really a conflict within the AMA? Are you talking about the AMA as a members organization or AMA superbike racing? I thought the conflict was DMG fucking up racing in the USA more than an actual conflict within the AMA. Of course the internet is my only real source of info on the subject so that can only be trusted so far.....

19. tonni1000

More so the conflict with the DMG and how it has changed the racing in the USA and made it diffifcult to go race or not? Thats why i want your views

20. tonni1000

how so?