1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American muscle heading to world superbike!

Discussion in 'General' started by vinnyb123, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wasn't disputing that.

Is this a trap? :confused:

2. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Not supporting Al Jazeera because of it has ties to Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood is spewing dumbness? If I'm missing something enlighten me.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's a news network not a terrorist organization. Watching the Isle of Man on BBC America doesn't support the British Empire...

You also might want to read the rules. There is a forum for political shit and this isn't it.

4. BarryG

BarryG Well-Known Member

BeIn did a great job of broadcasting WSBK this year. I sure hope they had a lot of good feedback from those of us who watched so they will continue next year.

Cheers
    Barry

5. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

MY only issue with BEiN sports on Verizon FIOS TV was that they were always late setting the program descriptions so that the DVR would miss them. I gave up and started manually setting it to record.

Great coverage in HD, though.

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

The only problem with BeIn sports is I can't get it on my dish network. It makes me sad.

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I don't think we did. Made for TV.

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Why not ? I've got Dish and I get it.

9. MCoop

MCoop Trackhead Motorsports

I got DirecTV's sports package at the beginning of this season, which includes the BeIN sports channel. I cancelled it after the last WSBK race.

Just checked last night...

It's still working... hmmm...

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

He-e-e-e-e-r-r-re's JOHNNY!!!

[​IMG]

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am too far north to get 1 of their satellites. BeIn is on the satellite that I can't get. I pay for it, I just can't get it.