1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 at GNF, will it be Southern or Northern Champion?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gpracer15, Oct 9, 2013.

1. her68ss

her68ss Happily drama-free

Howie, say it ain't so! Going to miss you but understand why. By the way, you would've appreciated my costume :)

Have fun and Happy Anniversary!

2. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

KMC is purportedly doing the responsible thing this year and working 2 or 3 jobs for family (or so he says but I think he's just chasing skanky pussy more than ever). He even turned an offer from my teammate to race a TZ250 at the Vintage Barber event last week end. When I heard this I just opened up another beer and started crying. Personally, I think KMC is finished/washed up as a rider. Yupper, he's gone soft on us and lost his edge; he's prolly even gonna get all fatter too. Why I even saw KMC's old teammate, Eboz, at the races last week end pitted all by himself - forced to talk with Stick Boy just to stay same (that sounds all wrong). Things have come to a sad end for KMC. We might as well bury him in effigy 'cause he ain't coming back. Most likely he'll get married next, get fat, wear glasses and go bald. A shadow of his former self.

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

I know. I am very disappointed that I am going to miss the GNF!!! :( I am sure we all will see some pictures of your costume. I am sure it will be a good one. Now only if you could incorporate those checkered pants somehow :rolleyes:

It happens to all of us. Eventually you have to face the facts and accept your destiny......

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  4. her68ss

her68ss Happily drama-free

5. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

6. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Wow. Talk about twisting the knife in my back....just when I was able to start sleeping at night after dreaming about the TZ250 ride.

Dr. Hate, you clearly have become delusional, most likely due to the hipster skanks you've been chasing around Brooklyn. I have not lost my edge. I've been riding the 1199 Panigale S on my own private test track three times per week, not to mention my new favorite bike, the new Hypermotard SP.

I am lean and mean, hair is long, and game is strong.

7. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

In front of an RC30 ;) :up:

8. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

KJ, unfortunately I wasn't in front of him at the checkered flag. For the first time in the last 12 years, I'm having to ride hard as I'm giving up 15-25hp against the RC 30 and Ducati 888 bored to 996. The new 750 is going back to the lab next week for a few upgrades.

9. hatman

hatman Wounded Duc

If you really are down 15 hp to my 888, then you need to stop "tuning" that Gixxer before you lose any more horsepower . . . :Poke:

10. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Wtf is with Ducatis always getting a huge engine bump in every sanction ....

11. Outsider V6 V7

KJ, not that my bike is slow but I spent todays practice strategizing how I was going to draft past SV's. When I decided to go with the 87 Suzuki, I knew, I'd be down on HP but remember this was just the first attempt. I've got all winter and all kinds of parts to try so I'm not discouraged. I'm impressed with how well it handles as it will actually go where I put it and it's helping my corner speed. in other words, I own next year. LOL

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Boz, you need any help with motor just let me know. I have a serdi valve machine to do heads with.Woowoo. Looking at racing in your area next year. have fun and be safe out there.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V6

13. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

:up::up::up:

14. Outsider V6 V7

Tomorrow will be tough as I'm down on HP to Ray if I use the 750, the small 7/11 hasn't been tuned with the new carburetors and I've only done one race on the 7/12 blast furnace. So you know what, I'll just try both in the cold morning practice and ride what I'm comfortable with. After two years in China, I'm just glad to be riding again. Hatman, I'm gunning for you next year. LOL

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Someone said RC30...who, what, when and where.

16. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Congrats JT!!! Laying the Yankee SMACK down! Way to represent.

17. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Page 1 of this thread homie.

18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

congrats JT! and thanks again to your pit-ladies for helping me at PIRC.also,sorry about the cold water down the ladies back,i felt seriously bad about that!!

19. Hate McDead

Yupper to that. JT, Michigan Militia marching thru the South, Yankee determination kickin' ass all over Alabama... Wouldn't have expected less.

20. Hate McDead

Brooklyn Bitches Be Badass for sure.

Word on the streets of Detroit is that you've been cruisin' around town on the Panigale but you've got the traction control cranked up so high that you can't even twist the grip past idle.
    Long hair? Smelling gamey? I suggest that you man-scape your junk before your skanky wanks get wise to you. And give yourself a douche while you're at it.;):Poke:
    As for me.... Mine is hanging.....long, loose and full of juice!:up: