Need all the help I can....

Discussion in 'General' started by ruckusracing, Oct 14, 2013.

1. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

So it appears due to tube of faces, the bird page, and the ever and all powerful beep, my son has a healthy lead and we should be able to maintain it until Fri. That being said, I know I said thank you in advance, BUT I have to say you guys ROCK!!! I owe you all a drink, but knowing I will probably never see all of you in person I was thinking I could donate to the R.R.W. Airfence fund in honor of the all powerful b.b.s. So that's what I'm gonna do! Thanks again

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I almost feel sorry for the kid that cast the only vote for himself.

3. ruckusracing

I was wondering that myself.

4. GSmann

GSmann Well-Known Member

I threw that kid a vote just because.

5. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

Voted!

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

He's probably using that play of the week like a vip card into young wimmens pants! Yo... wanna see my video??:D

7. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

Saw it on Tv here too. Votes in esp since he's a kicker

My brother was a kicker Steve. He ended up playing at Michigan State and spent 2 years in training camp with Green Bay. Hardest thing with being a kicker is college teams only scholarship 1 maybe 2 and NFL teams carry 1.

How's his stats this year? I remember when my bro was being recruited we sent a ton of videos out. Game footage and training footage kicking from each hash from extra points to 55 yds out.

Who's he training with?

8. ruckusracing

Yes sir, we have been told that only one kicker will have a scholarship, his grades are pretty good too, so we are trying for bright futures as well a scholarship.
    His stats are pretty good, he has missed a couple f/g's, a 52, 30, and a 40 I think.
    He trains with Mike Hollis (proform kicking) here in Jax and Nick Fleming (All American Kicking) in Orlando. Mike has been good and is just down the road from my firehouse, I like Fleming because he sends us lists of schools looking and really has been pushing Codan hard w some schools.

It definitely will be tough. We will see. Hardest part for me is figuring out if his name is getting out to schools. I sucked at selling myself racing and I watched guys get more support because they could sell themselves. I am trying very hard not to do that w Codan.

9. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

I've seen the Proform kicking place. It's at the Iceplex that I play wheelchair rugby at a few times a year.

Rob Pelfrey did the same for my brother with the school list and Mike Husted helped him with NFL workouts. He had some arena league offers but those don't pay enough to support wife and kid.

I know when my bro was junior/senior in HS 98/99 he would go to scouting camps for colleges around the state. Not sure if they do that anymore

10. ruckusracing

They do, we went all over this summer, E.C.U., Cincinnati, Ohio State, F.S.U., and a couple others. If he keeps kicking big f/g hopefully we will get some attention.

11. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

The things I do for people. I spent 90 minutes voting everytime a vote went the other direction I counter voted. I think a beer sometime will do:Poke:

12. ruckusracing

I owe you lots of beers for the years of putting me on that awesome 675, and for the votes.

To get a little sappy, I won't ever forget yours, Ellen's, and everone's hard work and sacrifice.

13. racerxxl

racerxxl Dr. No

Voted, good luck man. :up: