1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can-am spyder

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

That YouTube video inspired me....

To hate all those can-am riding gheys!!
    Best quote from the video:
    If you've ever had to 'layer down' on your HD, I don't enjoy you breathing my air. If you've ever decided to 'stretch' any vehicle, I'd mention that I don't enjoy you breathing my air. If I witness you queering around on a pseudo-motorcycle that you stretched out and did your damnedest to 'customize' it to look like a real motorcycle that you may or may not tell your coworkers a story about having to layer down, I will attempt to stop you from breathing my air.

2. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

They don't exist. :crackhead:

3. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

For its intended buyer- the person who can't ride a motorcycle for whatever reason, its cooler then a trike conversion cruiser. My dad, as much as I threatened to legally remove him as my father, always talked about wanting one of those conversion trike things. I'd still love him if he got the spyder.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep, after more than 60 years of riding most everythinghe could throw a leg over, Lloyd sold his Triumph Scrambler and BMW R1150RT and gave himself a Spyder for his 80th birthday. [​IMG]

For his 84th this year he got a new Sport model.

More power to him!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  5. They're not my cup of tea right now, but when I get older, I could definitely see doing the same thing. :up:

6. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Several years ago there was an older guy who rode one to watch races at Grattan. He had an oxygen tank in the fairing with a tube going up to his face.

He was quite proud of it and had fun chirping the tire for the folks who came over to look at it.

7. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

It should come standard with a built-in sperm tank so the rider can chug down jizz while riding.

Thats really the only way they could make it more ghey than it already is.

8. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

what about the Piaggio MP3?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Those things are nutty looking. One of you photoshop guys should put some arms on it, then it would look like Humpty Dumpty.

10. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Takes "pushing the front" to a whole new level :D

11. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

the dealer that I work for sale the spiders, they are the biguest pain in the ass for the sevice dept. if you get one get an RS not a RT they have a ton of recalls and electrical problems. my 2cents

12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Love the idea of the MP3's, but they're gutless and have no legroom due to all the extra stuff in the front. At least they lean the right fucking way.

13. hatman

hatman Wounded Duc

[​IMG]

Kenny F*cking Powers!

'Nuff said.