1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So who's going to the Vintage Festival?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 70yamahaR5, Oct 2, 2013.

1. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

I will be there for the duration. Ari will be riding my bikes in a few classes. We will be pitted in the Continental Tires tent so come by and say hello.

2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

I'll be there for all four days getting ready for the GNF and breaking in the new bike to fend off those pesky V7MW fellas. It's a secret. LOL

Attached Files:

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I will be leaving after work in the morning. Plan to be there Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday are a maybe

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Love the "Deebo" beach cruiser in the back ;)

5. Steve 976

Steve 976 Well-Known Member

That is beautiful. Very nice work. What year? :beer:

6. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Me too. Cool event to be a part of.

7. 70yamahaR5

70yamahaR5 Well-Known Member

Very nice day at the VF today. A bit warm, but no complaints. Charlie and Brad, I couldn't find you guys, where are you located?

Turnout seems down a bit from my last visit two years ago, but still a nice roster and diversity of bikes.

Sir Robin was turning some nice practice laps on the Duc and the THR gentlemen seemed quite fast, as always.

Looking forward to another nice day tomorrow and watching some good racing. Be safe, guys!

Fortunately, there was nothing at the swap meet today that was successful in separating me from my folding money, so the journey continues.

8. Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise Well-Known Member

Missed you Boz

Amanda and little Andrew and came by to see you but they said no Canadians in the pits (not even to see a Canadian GSXR Ltd edition bike:)) hope you are well Brother!

9. Dunlop

Dunlop Well-Known Member

Barber VF

Amazing weekend! Saw Jake Zemke in the pits but he did not ride :(

Does anyone have photos/video of the battle between DiSalvo and the Panigale 1199 rider during the Sound of Thunder race?

Attached Files:

10. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

There was a total of 675 bikes on the starting grids over the 2 days of racing. This excludes all the DNS.

11. Outsider V6 V7

Scott, sorry I missed you but stickboy told me you were lurking around the wall of death. Hope you and the family are all well

12. Outsider V6 V7

My bike is an 87 clone of my 86 limited.