Best place for racer pricing

Discussion in 'General' started by speedfreak177, Mar 25, 2013.

1. speedfreak177

speedfreak177 Well-Known Member

I took a season off due to personal stuff and never got a chance to follow through for the 2013 season on parts sponsorships so question for you guys is:
    Who has the best pricing on all our racing needs
    IE: Brakes, Chains, Sprockets, Clips, Rearsets, Covers, Bodywork etc....
    Thanks

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

See those banners at the top of the page? Those people!

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Riders Discount and Honda East have both been very helpful.

4. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

KurveyGirl ... Not to mention super fast shipping.:up:

5. speedfreak177

Yep, Just realized there was a few companies advertizing and sponsoring the WERA board, Guess I should have looked up before posting lol...
    I posted it from my phone and for some reason those banners dont come up

6. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

My local shop has been cutting me some sweet deals lately. Like zero markup for him.

7. speedfreak177

also good to see what members experiences were
    Thanks for the replies

8. speedfreak177

Awesome!! I tried to deal w/ my local shop and apparently where I live in NY
    they dont want to help....After trying, the best i can get is 10% off.. and my tax rate is 8.375%
    I can get parts cheaper shipped to my door from most vendors than that

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

no kidding! ordered some stuff last week. came next day!:up:

10. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Name?

11. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Most people dont seem to be aware, but Pit Bull sells sprockets, and they're WAY better than the cheap aluminum Vortex ones, and i think we all know how well Charlie and Pit Bull support the sport. :up:

12. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

For aftermarket stuff, I recommend getting in touch with Miles at Street and Comp. They have retail prices listed on the website, but can offer a much better deal if you contact them directly. OEM parts from Rusty Palmer out of PA. John is THE parts guy over there and can take care of anything you need very quickly.

13. Ridersdiscount.com email [email protected]. Support the people that support racing, plus hard to beat their pricing.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good Gawd, I haven't thought about Rusty Palmer's in years. The current building is definitely not what I remember. :D

15. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I like Lockhart Phillips as well, their rider support is joinable year round I believe.

16. speedfreak177

agreed on Pit-bull
    just bought some stuff from them
    I used to have a racer sponsorship with them and the prices were real awesome!
    Stupid me didnt follow up like I stated but their price is still better than other products!

17. speedfreak177

I have been using miles @ streetandcomp, and actually have an account with them.
    He does do the right thing but one of the problems is that we are both in NY therefore I have to pay sales tax...I usually buy stuff that I pick up at the track from them, saves a bit but when you need stuff before a race it hurts the pocket

18. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Now, if just one of these fine, upstanding retailers would list sprockets to fit Dymag carriers...

19. Sportbike Track Gear.

Obviously. :D

20. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

It's a trap!