1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mens razors and bar soap

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

A lighter and a $50 bill would be creative and have the same effect.

2. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

What's a razor???:confused:

3. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

The best razor on the market that I have found is the gillette proglide. I buy the 16pack of cartridges at sams for 45 $ and they last me all year. Thats waaaay less than that 9 dollar shave club deal.

4. Aww now see, that is just fucked up. :mad:

But well played. :D

In my defense, this crash was mechanically induced and prior to this one, I haven't had a crash in like 2-3 years. So :p

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Some goofy-ass skateboard scooter thing people bought out of the Sharper Image catalog on their flight to Poughkeepsie. F'd if I know why. :confused:

6. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I only say I can make soap as an excuse to keep lye in the house. If Darren gets too out of line, I will need to hide the evidence.

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Effin great, lol. :D

9. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

10. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Please come take the 200+ lbs of NaOH still in my garage.

11. CausticYarn

Oh my God. Who needs that much soap?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, if the rest of Darren looks anything like the picture you posted…

13. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

I was going to get you one with no expiration date....it would still be good in 2-3 years or so! :D

14. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

ranchers keep about a 1000lbs of lye at all times.

to make soap. ;)

15. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

See, no one needs the $11,000 in essential, fragrance, and fatty oils she'd had in storage for the last 8 years either, and which now bury my racebike in the garage.

I've told her: Garage sale by 1 April Or Else.

16. CausticYarn

Holy hell. Was she trying to start a business?

17. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

She says she was. I think she had no business trying to be in business. Sarah, it's a really sore point in my marriage - my wife has no financial sense or sense of money at all. She repeatedly does stupid shit while meaning well. She's just overspent the $1000 budget I gave her to take my eldest to visit Penn and Brown on her spring break by $2400. That is, she spent $3400 to do this. In one week.

The list goes on... but the goddamned SOAP is still a thorn in my side. If she ever mixes lye and fat again, I am filing for divorce. I really don't think she believes me.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  18. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

at one point in time i used the same gilette razer for 18 months before i got a replacement for christmas. only time ive ever seen a razer blade have nicks in it

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Probably the same as Baltimore, but near Graceland in Memphis, Wal Mart has erry-thang locked up.

20. Mongo. :D

<moon>