1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check it out: Another hi ranking al qaeda douche goes down

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by todzuki, Mar 7, 2013.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Osama's son in law, this time. Apparently, he was captured some time ago and he's here now. Why keep it all hush hush? Perhaps keeping it secret was useful for related operations and intel gathering or something. Oh well. It was a "significant victory" according to the congressman that spilled the beans.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-spokesman-caught-in-jordan/?test=latestnews

In unrelated news, the DOW hit an all-time high yesterday. And eric holder came out and said barry would not have legal justification targeting American Civvies in America with drones. And Coolio's girlfriend dumped him on celebrity wife swap.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dow hit another high today didn't it?

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I'd like to think stuff's getting better. It is for me anyway, I'm leaving my job 3 weeks before my first child is due. gamble

4. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

lets not forget that the DOW hit an all time high right before the 2008 bubble burst.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Funny how a devalued currency makes anything denominated in it appear to have increased in value, ain't it?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Well, there is that.

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

All balloons are at capacity just before they pop.

8. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

The thing is, what other capitol markets are an alternative to those of the USA? I wouldn't go all-in right now, but damn if there wasn't a ton of money to be made when everyone was panicking in 08. Still some good value out there, just have to work harder to find it and be willing to engage in some strategy.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Indeed. Flava Flav said it best. Can't truss it.

10. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Wait...Coolio's girlfriend is available?

11. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Right on queue, the opposition party starts with the whining. This shouldn't piss me off, but it does. See, even though they know that this is the only way for Abu Ghaith to actually face any charges, such as conspiracy, in accordance with international law, they are still posturing. Wouldn't this be "playing politics?" Conspiracy is not a war crime, so a war crimes tribunal (for instance) at Gitmo would itself be against international law.

They also bash the court appointing attorneys that the taxpayer will have to pay for. Just who in the hell do the expect foots the bill for their "trial," their lodging and their feeding at Gitmo?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/08/lawmaker-bin-laden-spokesman-caught-in-jordan/

12. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Yup. And she looks like Jenny Gump when she was most strung out.

13. In Your Corner

Todd's arguing with himself here.

Okay Todd, I'll bite.
    Tell me, if he's found not guilty or the case is thrown out, are they going to free him?
    If not, how is it a legitimate trial?
    Another dog and pony show by Obama, and a complete disregard of Congress.
    And, as you very well know, the whole thing was kept under wraps to avoid any outcry ahead of time, as happened the last time this stunt was attempted.

The excuses and reasoning involved with these stunts are so childish that only those who accept childish reasoning think they are reasonable.

14. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

clearly..

15. In Your Corner

Jesus, I noticed you were about to explode and gave you a chance to burst forth with all the excuses and explanations the machine has given you, and that's what you come up with?

Why do I bother?

Oh, and check your reading skills.

16. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

My reading skills are just fine. I don't have an agenda today so your insult slid right off. you disagree with me and that's fine.

17. In Your Corner

So then, what was the point of your first and second posts?
    News release?
    Looked just like an agenda to me. Shilling for the Messiah.

18. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Dude, what the fuck do YOU want? I posted a story i found on Foxnews, ffs. A day later, on the same site, they are reporting their slant with the GOP finding the down side to a positive story. That's it.

It wouldn't do for MSNBC to show praise for W and crew just like it wouldn't do for Foxnews to show any praise for Barry. This isn't news. The news is the capture and impending prosecution.

19. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Going the Mr. Mom route?

Congrats on your baby!

20. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Thanks Ted, we're very happy and truly blessed. She's our first and we've been trying for a long time.

I'm leaving my current position and taking a job with no responsibility as a parts guy at a Honda, Yamaha, Polaris, Kawasaki dealer near my house working 100% on commission for my little girl's first 2 months or so and then I start a job in West Texas for an oil company.