1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No one is speeding!

Discussion in 'General' started by jp636, Feb 22, 2013.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

You have to be in the car-salesman inner cirlcle brotherhood of sheisters. :D

2. caferace

caferace No.

I'm picturing some dude going by at a buck eighty while you're spell-checking a beeb post. :D

-jim

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Radar has an alarm built into it :D

4. caferace

caferace No.

And I can see him smacking it like a snooze alarm. :D

-jim

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup:

6. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Im... ummm... im a pharmacist. Yeah, thats it!

:D

7. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Couple of years ago they locked down our in car computers. Thank God for smart phones. And if I park right in front of the Baylor Children's Dr's Office, I can hook onto their wifi... :up:

8. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

:stupid:

I don't do traffic, so I don't have a comment as to a general 'over' number. It's pretty safe to say anything under 10 over and you're not getting messed with. Stopping and citing the general population of texting, distracted, under trained drivers who think that tweeting + 20mph over the speed limit is 'doing your job' as a peace officer. Just as people like to think crazy tragedies and whatnot won't happen to them, they also think their lack of driving skills and lack of respect of other motorists won't lead to them being at fault for an accident causing fatalities. It happens everyday. I'm glad the traffic division is out there doing what they do and they're needed for far more than padding the pockets of the Sheriff's Offices and PD's out there, they keep us safe. Of course there's always the dick out there who got picked on in high school and he/she likes to push their authority on every stop.

It always cracks me up when I hear civilians say that LEO's are useless for whatever reason and that they could easily strap in and do their job. This shit isn't for everybody. Come to a ride along and find out, or a jail tour. We deal with the people that can't function in society and the criminals that we all agree shouldn't be on the street around our families.

9. Vstate60

That's hilarious. I've definitely seen the light blue bordered Fabo screen up on many a squad car's tough books while driving by. Again, audible alarm for the 'dar.

10. 2 days ago I pull up to a MPD dude in his unmarked Camaro. He looks over at me and the M3 I'm in and starts revving the engine. I look over and just shake my head and he laughs. I dropped the hammer anyway and bolted, letting the Akrapovics mufflers scream, muhaha, not too badly tho and level off at 55 on the nose. Prolly got there in 4.0 seconds though. He lights me up and I pull over. He laughs and says " Just fooling with you..tell me about that bad car, I've seen you around town". I told him some hop up pieces and then I told him "Good, cause I saw you texting before you stopped at that light back there and here's the pic to prove it! " I figured that the ticket v text would be the bargaining chip. He was cool about though. Said he had to respond to a text from the Shift Commander ASAP. I just shook my head again and he roared. Cool guy.

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Nothing quite like the feeling of helping a young man get healthy so he can get back into the game! :D

12. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

It looks just like the notice on the elevator door to the Dungeon.

13. Vstate60

I see what you did there.
    Well played, sir.

14. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

It was with great hope that this would stay out of the dungeon....

15. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Todays Law enforcement unfortunately falls under the "we've got a good business going on that can't be touched". Sure there are thieves, crooks and generally bad people out there BUT you want what they have, money it's plain and simple. Preach the I'm saving your life crap to an idiot. I ain't buying it I see them on the interstates sitting like vultures picking that certaian vehicle that I always wonder 'why him', must have been the $$$$ signs emitting from the vehicle.

It's simple, you want respect, show it! Until then you do not have mine. I've been robbed in broad daylight. What did I receive a piece of paper. Y'all were to busy sitting on the highway median looking for a quick buck to pad the coffers. Hell y'all are no better than the thieves, only difference you do it within the so called "law".

Save it for someone who'll believe that lie.

Dungeon bound!!! Enjoy it

16. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

17. Yeah. Probably the reason why he was over speeding because no one is looking. :)

18. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I could start a thread about puppies (not the dead kind) and clowns (funny ones, not scary ones) you guys could dungeon it by the third page...!

19. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Amen.