1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Nope. I highly doubt it's her. If she was asking everyone in town where the Gov was, why would she just happen to show up at the prison with a van full of walkers at the same time he was there? And dump the walkers on her friends that she just found out were still alive?

Looks like Merle's going to earn his way back in by helping Rick survive. I kinda hope Rick pops him without warning right after getting back into the prison. Bonus points if he splatters Daryl with brains.

2. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

wasn't the governor's kid a zombie before samurai jane offed her?

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Finally got around to watching what was left of season 2 and season 3 up to the present.

Much better this season, albeit still plenty of "walking gumps" moments.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

In the episode I saw, yes, definitely a walker. I think he was hoping to revive her somehow using that geek in the group to come up with some magic potion.

5. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

This explains it. Haha.

Attached Files:

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^ Oh, that's Hollywood for you! :crackup:

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I crocheted my way through last night's episode, looked up in time to see Andrea's ass and horrid display of a moral dilemma. I would have found a syringe, given the governor an air embolism and taken over the town. "Oh damn, big G had a heart attack, we have guests coming to live with us, you can call them the city counsel." :P

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I lost interest with last night's at 30 minutes in and went to bed.

Blah blah blah wha wha wha.

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Yeah, had the crappy theme of a daytime soap opera. "I must be accepted by both groups or my life isn't worth it! Woe is me!" Vomit.

10. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to see how Andrea's poor choice in men she bangs comes back to bite her in the ass-again.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know what makes me dislike the show lately? Pussy Rick. I wish his kid would put a bullet in his pussy head and stop his stupid.

12. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:stupid:

First, he was too conscientious. Now he's too self absorbed.

He needs to harden up.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Coming from a guy who screeched like a 3 year old girl when someone threw a opossum at him, that's a harshening. :D

14. Dits

I did not SCREECH.

I did laugh though. :crackup:

15. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

the only thing worth watching last night was when Andrea and Smithers went American History X on that walker in the woods.

and Andrea's brief nekkidness of course.

16. Dits

I fell asleep on Sunday. Gonna watch it in a few minutes.

Ever notice that there are no dogs? I think dogs would be handy.

17. Turbotech

Turbotech Well-Known Member

They ate all the dogs....Last, not canned protein...Don't show any cows walking around either.

18. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I yawned a good bit during the last episode. It looks like the next episode will be worth waiting on though. This season is 10x better than last season, so I'll give one slow episode the benefit of the doubt.

19. caferace

caferace No.

I thought it was great. Nearly seemed like a new director. Nice to see Rick not being a lost soul for a bit.

Andrea Crazy MILF. 2xidb. But put the knife away, kthxpls.

-jim

20. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

I am officially over this show now. It has progressively gotten more and more boring. The zombies are not even a threat anymore and the show is just about the personal relationships between characters. That’s what you call a soap opera, gentlemen. I don’t do soaps.