1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Badass Ducati!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

When I was in the Army we did that with our company patch stickers. Some of the best "tags" were the inside of a National Guard Blackhawk (We were regular Army Blackhawk guys) and the other good one was inside of a C5 Galaxy passenger comaprtment. Those things are all over Central America.

2. Excellent, thanks. :beer:

Ill do some in the US too, like sneak one on the back of those carts they use to haul people through the airports. :D

It doesn't take much to entertain me. :)

3. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

We should make this a contest..... most random, farthest away etc locations to put a wera sticker :D

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. We service our county sheriff cars; I`m thinking every car should have one! :crackup:

5. :crackup:

WERA will be more famous than that Flatass Stanley dude. I think a secondary challenge would be getting people's picture holding a WERA sticker. :D

Like somebody famous or in a different country or in front of a monument.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I would SO be in on this. For real. I'll participate. I've been known to be a hooligan back in the day.:up:

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

2 pages and nobody asked "Clubman legal""? :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I got a buddy of mine in trouble here in Atlanta - tagged his patrol car at a bike night he worked. He found the two on the rear window, his LT saw the one on the bumper :eek:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So far we've got on a racebike in Macau for the distance I think :D

One thing - no defacing monuments and stuff!

10. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I'm waiting for the story of how he got his ass caned in Singapore for putting one on a park bench. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

12. Buford

Buford Blister in the Sun

They also make a sport model

[​IMG]

13. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Dude needs a ruler next time around for those stick on chrome letters...

And he did the ultimate Florida upgrade...removal of one of the calipers & rotor "so you can see more of the wheel". This one takes the cake!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Kinda surprised he didn't Shervin the swingarm to make it single sided :D

15. caferace

caferace No.

That's normal for the unfaired Hyosung 250.

-jim

16. So you are saying next time I go to Rio, I shouldn't put a bunch of WERA stickers all over the feet of that big ass Jesus statue? :crackup: