1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teach me the Right Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by JamesRiders, Jan 24, 2013.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Welcome!!! Careful though: I'm the only one here that knows poop about racing and how to keep it on 2 wheels!!!:up:
    Plus most that post are old farts unlike me: young, vital and sexually...

2. LoL

I don't know how to respond to your replies. lol. Anyway, someone mentioned about the moderator? who's the moderator here? I wish to meet him. :D

3. Seems like I'm gonna love this forum more. :p

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Make sure to say hi to Ed. If you do he might tell you where to get special cranks.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Be careful what you wish for.
    Btw, how were your grades in high school?

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Careful what you ask for.

There's a really big, mean one. He's the ringleader and he's trying to destroy roadracing. He'll play whack-a-mole with ya 'til he tires of it then delegate the thrashing to the masses or just quickly put you out of our misery. :D

There's a little, smart-ass one. He's destroying a box of Marlboros while his cat steals his SlimJims. He deals in misinformation and identity theft. His multi-polar personality has yet to be studied...the center of his being is constantly shifting, making him impossible to anal-ize.

Then there's this brainiac type, mind trap. He's, well, he's French, or so we think. Sneakier than the one with the Napoleonic complex and responsible for more retreats of noobs than the French of themselves.

There's also the ones that are like the NSA. We don't know who they are or if they really exist...but they're watchin'. They'll covertly organize an attack the moment you show any sign of weakness. They provide us with endless entertainment, or, at least, I think it's them.

Not moderators, but nearly as potent, are the usual cast of perpetrators. They'll delight in reeling you in for the feeding frenzy.

It's best just to be a bad-ass right from the git-go...:crackup:

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Or just post photos of your wife and/or girlfriend.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Welcome.....do you race? Does your bike have a double bubble windscreen?

9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

It's Mongo just send him a friend request here and on Facebook. Ask him for his address and send a case of Twinkies and you will be golden

10. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

What color power band do you use?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

One thing I'll tell you and then I'll let you stumble your way through the landmines. If Frank comes back and you start arguing or even think you'll debate him, don't. Just don't. Thank him for his feedback and run away. If you ever think you're gaining an upperhand in the discussion, you aren't. He's setting you up for a very painful public interwebs death. This goes for any and every subject. I wouldn't even debate him on shit that you think is an absolute.

and everyone will laugh at you.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unless you are gay. If you are a lesbian, you can post pics of your partner.:D

13. Okay. I'll send him a message then. :crackup: I and uhhh..I wish to send him a case of Twinkies:crackup: but the problem is I'm on a vacation :beer: a little bit busy :D but still spending time on here :p

14. :beer: I'am always GAY! aw...Happy I mean :D I'm and I'm single! too bad. :crackup:

15. Yes. master. I'll take that advice. :up:

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I have herd that it is possible to swim against the vortex and escape. Or, maybe it was just a dream. Best wishes.

17. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

That was just a viscous rumor....

18. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

For your homework assignment, read all the linked threads in this thread.

19. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey when can you make it to some races in the SE and be properly introduced? Seriously, it's the best bunch of folks that I have ever been a part of.
    You can get hooked with riders school, bike prep, what to race as a newb, and such. Also, if you want a bunch of track time before you race, many here control ride for various track day orgs.
    And a good way to take it all in is start out as a corner worker. Good folks always welcome I bet. We try to keep 'em well fed and tanked up!:D

20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

ever wear a thong?