1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KFG Racing Acquires GP Suspension

Discussion in 'General' started by KFG Racing, Nov 1, 2012.

1. KFG Racing

KFG Racing I ride the Kung Fu Grip!

OFFICIAL ROADRACING WORLD PRESS RELEASE

After 17 years in business, GP Suspension has sold to the owners of KFG Racing in Auburn, Washington, the largest and most predominate suspension shop in the Pacific Northwest, providing service to road racers and sport bike riders.

GP Suspension’s cutting-edge product line is well known to KFG Racing, having been a dealer and authorized service center for the past eight years. New owner, Barry Wressell, had also worked with GP Suspension during his road racing career, resulting in numerous championship wins.

“KFG Racing has extensive inside knowledge of the GP Suspension product line,” says GP Suspension preceding owner Dave Hodges. “I have worked with them for many years now, and I am confident and eager to see the company move forward in their very capable hands.”

The new ownership will support the current championship winning product line, and will also lead to new product development as part of the company’s ambitious growth plans. Hodges is staying on as a consultant and helping with research and development of future products.

“We are immensely thrilled to be able to offer GP Suspension’s products in house to our customers and dealers,” says Barry Wressell of KFG Racing. “The blend of KFG Racing’s service and race tuning experience with GP Suspension’s excellent product line is precision.”

GP Suspension currently has dealers throughout the U.S. and will be accepting applications for new dealers during the off season. Now that the relocation is complete, the company will be launching a new website with the updated product line in the months to follow.

GP Suspension was located in Oregon City, Oregon, prior to the purchase, but has since relocated to KFG Racing located at 1415 22nd ST NW STE D Auburn, WA 98001.

About GP Suspension

GP Suspension is committed to providing superior motorcycle suspension products and unsurpassed customer service. All products are inspected and assembled in-house to ensure consistent quality and fast delivery. All GP Suspension products are rigorously tested at the racetrack by local racers and top national motorcycle road race teams, and are constantly refined to ensure that performance exceeds all expectations. GP Suspension currently offers a line of fork valving kits, shock valving kits, compression needles, fork and shocks springs, suspension tools and the very popular 25mm cartridge kit. Learn more at http://www.gpsuspension.com.

For more information, contact:

GP Suspension
    1415 22nd ST NW Ste D
    Auburn WA 98001
    253.397.4474 or [email protected]
    http://www.gpsuspension.com

[​IMG]

2. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

We know. We saw it on roadracingworld. Can't wait to see your banner!

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Holy crap!

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

And this is what you get for living in a hole. :p

5. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

I was really dissappointed at first as I had worked with Dave (Hodges) for several years. GP Supension has some very trick 20mm and 25mm parts and kits. We have used them for the past 7 years.

Barry has been awesome since he has taken it over and we have been able to use different pistons and other solutions that make the GP Supsension Cartridges a great choice for your race bike. If you are looking to "up the performance" of your front end, maybe it is time to give 'em a try.

Marcus McBain

6. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

screw you, i live on a hill

just a very out-of-the-way, somehow-shelters-me-from-the-local-race-community hill.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

<insert response which would be in a fight>

Hee-hee

8. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Glad to see the official release, looking forward to continued business with GP suspension.

9. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

Congrats and well done KFG. I live a hole as well. Its called Washington.

10. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Good ppl + good product!