1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Motegi, Japan | October 13, 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 11, 2012.

1. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

Top 10 means all prototypes are about gaurenteed in. 2 advance from the other Q session.(the other 2 prototypes) Leaving the CRTs starting from where they are now. We just might not get to hear the Factory guys whiny-cunting about "HE was slow and messed up my chance for pole". So fucking what. You could have Lorenzo and Pedrosa start from Suzi Perri's bathroom and they will Still finish on the box.
    They should line up 12 across like a supercross with 2 rows Crts in front.100 meters back the "official" bikes. Go like hell. It would be cool for 2.5 laps. Make it 5 3 lap motos for the over all. No tire changes.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

What a shit year for Ben.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Well-Known Member

^
    Agreed.
    I was thinking that the only thing bad that hasn't happened is an injury......& after all of his crashing, he's lucky to have evaded that.

4. caferace

caferace No.

:stupid:

-jim

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Anybody else think Marques is a punk? I hope he gets schooled when he gets into MotoGP.

6. eggfooyoung

Punk or not, I hope he shows up and rocks their world, ala Simo.

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Agreed Man, be great to see some paint being swapped again. Everything in life is so soft cocked these days

8. Me too, and Im pretty sure he will. I also think he needs to use his head a little more too, just like Simoncelli had to reel himself in a bit.

9. cleanEG

cleanEG Well-Known Member

Fantastic race my Marquez....unreal.....

Anyone else think Moto2 should have weight limits in line with Moto3 where limitations include bike + rider?

10. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

Redding does! I wish the kid would have gotten a gp ride.

11. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

sad to say but motogp is becoming boring. i much rather watch wsbk.

12. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Wtf spies

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Ben would be better off leaving Yamaha today and taking a breather before getting on the Duc next year. Not sure what witch doctor he angered, but this ain't his year.

14. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Maybe you did'nt see Bautista and Crutclow dicing?? :Poke:

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

?

I think a more appropriate comment would be "WTF Yamaha....."

16. eggfooyoung

Can the brakes overheating be laid on Yamaha?

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The commentators said something in their conversation about brake temps that Spies were the hottest but that it was due to a sticking caliper. That's on Yamaha.

18. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

It'll be Ducatis fault next year.

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Sticking caliper was during a practice or warmup.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think as it is, it's a combination of faults. There's definitely something amiss in the garage, but in their defense, Spies is crashing the hell out of those bikes and there's only so much they can do in the allotted time to get them back on the track. They're bound to miss things.