1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone coming over for Intermot?

Discussion in 'General' started by wera_123, Sep 21, 2012.

1. wera_123

wera_123 Well-Known Member

2. wera_123

wera_123 Well-Known Member

Octoberfest kicking off this weekend also.

3. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

went to this last year... REALLY wish I were over there to do it again this year.

4. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

Oktoberfest is weak, tourist crap.

Volksfest in Stuttgart is where you need to be!:D

5. tittys04

When is that? My wife went to school in Stuttgart, so I'm sure she would LOVE to do that sometime.

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Nah, Carnival in Cologne is where it's at!

We still have the epaulettes off of a policemans uniform that he gave my wife when she showed him her, uh, assets!?

7. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

28SEP-14OCT. We blow this shit out, you need to go with a large group and reserve a table (6 months in advance). Without a table you're screwed. 40 Euros gets a entrance fee, 2 Liters of beer and half a chicken. I have been 6x and I have never ate the damn chicken, need to save room for beer! My record last year was 6 liters of beer in 3.5 hours, my goal this time is 8. I was hung over for a week! You are invited my brothers, just let me know and I can get you hooked up.

Volksfest is basically the same shit as Oktoberfest. Volksfest is in Stuttgart, Oktoberfest is in Munich. Munich is full of international tourists, Stuttgart is mostly Germans. Fruhlingsfest (Spring fest) is actually my favorite. They give you 3 liters of beer instead of 2 plus it signifies the end of Winter!!!

Did your wife go to school in Tubingen?

8. tittys04

I don't know off the top of my head... I'll have to ask her. She was there on 2 separate occasions, once as an exchange student in HS, and once in college, but I don't remember if she was in Stuttgart in HS or college.

Won't happen this year, but I'd love to hit that next year. Thanks for letting me in on it :beer:

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Be there in a sec.