1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not trying to be a douche but....

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeSignalRT, Aug 27, 2012.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You seem "almost positive" of lots of verifiable facts that show you wrong. Who is the idiot?

2. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Atomic Batteries to power............

Turbines to Speed...............

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

This is your brain on 'roids.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did we determine who the clan leader is yet?

5. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

verified that your a busy buddy a hole confirmed

6. wicked1

Roids do a body good

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

busy body, although under certain conditions buddy might be a useful alternative.

8. FudgePacker84

FudgePacker84 Member

Theres a fine line between a cool dude and a stupid gay fat forum police nazi in dire need of an ass bruising and you sir ran waaaaaaaay past that line a long time ago with all those breast milk shakes you run around with. I can see ditz face covered in the "wera" cream now.

As far as matt goes being fast in expert? Are you Fukin kidding me?! I lapped him as a novice at RRR when he had them fancy white plates. So all you dudes crying that he's back in the yellow where he belongs are SLOOOOOOOOW anyway. But hey this is the 13x carebear forum so I guess no one should expect any less from the national racer autism society.

Rock on fags

9. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

well now that this has degenerated into some kinda twisted roast...

If it says off road only you can keep that Austrian cammed thumper with a scratched wheel because somebody forgot to check the chain :Poke:

I require a street legal, under 300 pound motorcycle that I can ride to GSU for the next two years of grad school. Then I can regale everyone with the story of how I won a mid-central title all because some legatious chicken farmer stalled out on hot pit lane. :D

Then I can legitimately return as a novice and remind everyone that there actually was someone slower than Dits :moon:

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Alllriiigghtttt. Someone is off their meds. Entertain us bish.

11. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

The clan doesn't like Jews, right?

I have a nominee.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

legatious???? What grad school curiculum?

13. wicked1

God damn rocket scientist right there .............. thx 333 for correction

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Finally figured it out huh?

:crackup:

Gotta love an idtio, they're so much fun to watch play like they're real people :D

15. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Man... where did all the stupid come from? What's with all the venom today? (the douche bags... not you, venom) ;)

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, they actually hate them more than blacks now.

What do you think their stance is on Eskimos?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A little cold.

18. FudgePacker84

FudgePacker84 Member

yeah its took a whole 2 minutes to figure out you still couldnt handle the full wrath of SURFINGRAPESMANGOSFATFACE.........pussy:Poke:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Rich? That you? And you? And you?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How many posts did you make under the other name before you wised up anyway?

Well, wised up being relative :crackup:

Poor little troll. So much better than all of us yet for some reason still can't avoid coming to this website. The internet is awfully small I guess. Makes us hard to avoid.