1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Burns- AMA - DQ'd for cheating

Discussion in 'General' started by birdie56, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldStarRon

GoldStarRon Well-Known Member

Gosh... maybe I should not tell everyone.. but you see... I have all these left over pistons... and so, I am putting them in some 600 engines I got off of E Bay... and so a bunch of racers have already given me deposits on them... Now, don't want to cause a fuss, as these won't really be THAT fast... you see I will destroke the engines down to 42 MM, and the pistons, well they are old slugs that I had made for the BSA... they are just 85 MM... I can't use then as I now run 89 MM... and I did all the math, just so no one thinks there is anything hidden, and 85 by 42 is still under 1,000 CC's at 953... Just so you all know... no need to protest or anything... after all this is just racing, right...?? Now quit all your whining and get to the garage and work on either your bike or your body and get ready for the next race..!! :D
    Ron

2. racertex

racertex vintage dude

wait a damn minute.....you mean having your bike etched is mandatory? i always thought it was to help the racers that weren't mechanically inclined.

;)

3. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

The ZX 10 started overheating @ lap 5 - had to back off when the temp hit 220.

Elias' ZX 6 was wicked fast though.

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Don't know you, so no disrespect!

BUT he also ran down a 750 was there a problem with that bike too!

More importantly, lets compare apples to apples, lets talk about the way he's removing stickers off every 600 he comes on the straight against, next to, behind, and the one's at start finish when comes out of T-10.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  5. Handicapped Racer

guess you missed that last snippet huh? 750 sevun fif tee seven fifty
    seven five zero.

6. Handicapped Racer

Damn I just realized you actually signed up just to respond to some shit he started. AWESOME

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Love them 1 post newbs

8. Handicapped Racer

9. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Hard to believe that is a stock 600.

10. murray696

murray696 Active Member

11. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

12. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

I wish my bike was that fast

13. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

I wasn't even talking about you and I don't even know Brad burns :crackup:

14. Handicapped Racer

Drop it off.

15. backcountryme

So how did you get your bike so fast?

16. Handicapped Racer

Either way, you have no room to talk shit about ANYONE Cheat.

17. joec

joec brace yourself

i have no idea who these people are, or their ability or skill levels. but wow. im surprised there was never a protest with wera. id say its pretty questionable.

almost everysingle one of those passes was made on the gas, not in the corners. definitely appears to be a big hp advantage.

18. backcountryme

I think it was all stock except for the double bubble.

19. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

No one said it was a stock ZX6. It was SS legal.

My bike my motor I bought the entire bike from Rafael Ferrer down in Miami, Florida. Who won the #1 plate in 09 down in Florida.

Anyone could of protested me anytime I wouldn't of cared. I don't cheat, KIT stator is legal in CCS and not WERA.

My motor had a KIT HG, KIT Stator, KIT Harness and it was tuned on U4 and I do weigh 140LB's in a suit.

Everything that I had on my bike I ended up selling to my buddy who is running CCS same exact build, but his is SS with my KIT stator.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  20. joec

joec brace yourself

wrong...its clearly gearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.