1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You didn't build that

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by earacing, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Liberal and far left are mutually exclusive.

Liberals think the system can be tweaked to work more efficiently.

The far left doesn't. And there is nobody on the far left these days, not even Bernie Sanders, IMHO.

And you are angry, bitter and delusional if you think your first comment was even thought by anyone, much less spoken or written. Other than RWNs of course.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

3. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

I remember a few years back... The company I work for gave the then CEO 25million to leave. Rewarded for doing a horrible job

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Really? How so? WTF could Romney do to actually do worse than the shitty job Obama's done in 3 years? How you liberals can still be cheerleaders for this dumbass is totally astounding.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because to a left leaning lawyer anyone not Obama would be worse especially if he talks about Tort Reform. :D

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Well, not really! :D

7. Shyster d'Oil

You don't actually read anything I write, do you? That's OK, 'cause I really don't pay attention to you either. :D

But reread my cheer leading for O. Look at my post at 7:26 for a start.

This election is all about the lesser of two weasels.

PS: Romney's potential for sucking up to the bankers far exceeds anything O is capable of.

8. Shyster d'Oil

Dude, you still think I'm an ambulance chaser? Seriously??

Besides, even in liberal NY the pendulum has swung far to the side of the defense in personal injury cases.

Med mal is doing poorly too: out of the last 50 or so med mal trials to verdict in my county probably 48 resulted in verdicts for the defense.

The only ones talking about tort reform now a days are politicians.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Roger, you won. I stopped caring. :D

10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Thinking that you did something without an established infrastructure to allow it to succeed is foolish thinking. Did you build your racebike? You may have assembled a collection of parts that others supplied, but you didn't mine the ore and process it into the aluminum and then fabricate it into a frame. You didn't cast and/or forge the parts that make up the engine. You didn't create the tires. You didn't mine and process the copper and craft it into an electrical system.
    No, dear fool, you came along at the end of a process that included a lot of people that did a lot of work you were not capable of doing.
    You didn't get that little plastic trophy all by yourself, no matter how much of a "self-made man" you fantasize yorself to be.
    That is the point our current and future President was making. If you couldn't see that from the start, you didn't want to see it and the Republican Party is grateful for the pride YOU take in YOUR willful ignorance.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Environment is something you adapt to. Sure high taxes make it harder as does stupid regulation but that does not change the fact that the person started the business, took the risk and did the work. A government that doesn't suck makes it easier for more people to succeed but it does not guarantee success nor create business.

Obama has done a ton of effect on business but most has either been destructive (openly targeting some industries) or central planning with government money (most of which failed miserably at high expense)

12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Again with the ignorance. We did not do all those things. But we paid for them. This is how it works.
    It`s not a favor.
    Fool?
    The things we do, are our accomplishments. We expect (and deserve) compensation.
    Fool.

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

True.
    As does his business knowledge.

14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

No relavence. Not out of the taxpayers` wallet.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You sure?

Maybe he works for GM or Chrysler?

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

True.

I was thinking pre-idiocrocy.:D

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean the ore from the minig company established by the vision and hard work of an individual? the motorcycle built by the company that started with one mans dream? the roads built by a company that started with one man's labor using dollars taken from other hardworking individuals? the racetrack built by a small company in hopes of one day turning a profit? Obama believes government and the collective will made this country great. There is no collective will. Men and women with drive and ambition made this country great. The collective will ride it into the ground.

18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Well said.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No shit!

Does he even see what he's typing, talk about pot meet kettle. :wow:

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Obama claimed tonight that the moon is made of green cheese. Please start assembling your explanation of why he is correct.
    And wipe that stuff off your chin.