1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Motorsports Park Races in Two Weeks

Discussion in 'General' started by worldrider, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

good luck Robin! Walt Sipp will be on the yellow Buell #221 in DSB so if you and Casey need any help just let us know. i'm sure we will both be up in the cheap seats! cell 337 two58 67six4
    tim

2. grd264

grd264 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tim.....will see ya there!!

3. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I'll be heading over tonight for the whole weekend.... Cant wait to talk Crap about that Gimp TDUB...:D

5. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

You ever heard of a one legged ass kickin???

6. I was gonna go watch anyway, but now I've got a unique opportunity thanks to my 16 yr old daughter and her friend Ryan. Ryan's dad, Walker Jemison is a crew chief for Josh Herrin, I think, maybe someone else (anyone know for sure? I know he helped Opie Caylor some), so I'm gonna be able to hang out some in their pits as Ryan and Liza my daughter are gonna be the Umbrella girls for him! He won't let them wear really scimpy stuff so I don't have to worry about that, but Liza likes bikes and racing so she's stoked! She has a Honda Metropolitan she loves and has been riding since she was 12.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup: Heal up Shakey!!

8. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Walker is Jake Lewis' crew chief.

9. Roger that...thanks! Oh yeah, he's sponsored by the Hayden's General Store isn't he ?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  10. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

[​IMG]