1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Silverstone thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Jun 15, 2012.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Strange, RED bull cup just raced in wet conditions

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

lol that is strange. wonder why he posted that?

3. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Warmup was dry.

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Time to DRUG test him, it may explain quite a few things about him haha like animals to map tracks etc

5. Quicktoy

Man, they need to let the top 4 or 5 moto2 guys run the MotoGP race just to spank all the CRT bikes and make them lok dumb with 600s

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thay had to try some thing to fill the grids for TV MONEY! and at least the CRT bikes get to race against each other

Fuk it, just scrap MOTOGP, boring as shit these days any how

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

warm up was dry, and N Heyden 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Quicktoy

yup glad to see Nick get a lil confidence and agreed on boring, moto2 and moto3 have been kick as though. What I'm saying is, I'd love them to let Marquez, Aspargo, Luthi, Iannone(sp?) just run one MotoGP race and see them come sliding under the CRT bikes

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Funny how the announcers are a little Biased for Redding and Smith...At Silverstone??? Nahhhhh Already making excuses (Size ect) for him falling out of the lead... Great Race in the begining.. Good Race for Espargaro and Redding/Marquez in the end..

10. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Ha ha Dovi, was charging too. Finally a half interesting motogp race.

11. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

what a ride from crutchlow

12. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

What happened to Ben? I started watching with around 12 laps to go before Dovi had his mishap.

13. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

Guess he got spooked when the tires went off and was running wide a lot, but glad to see him lead the race the way he did, now he needs to improve on race long consistency.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'd like to know what actually happen with Ben, he wasn't just in the lead but actually took it and remained there with authority. Stoner couldn't pass close and pass him til Ben went wide and then it was all backwards from there.

Kinda O/T:
    Am I the only one who has noticed that when the Honda does exceptionally well there is the endless rant on how much better of a bike it is, but when the M1's clearly dominate.....nada.....not so much as a whisper regarding their dominance?

When the RCV got the new gearing technology all you heard was whimpering on the unfair advantage Repsol had because of it and the power the bike made was downright wrong.

But no squeaking about the M1 strong points? :down:

Either way, Jorge put on a great performance and beat down Stoner, congrats to him. I can't help but wonder if chatter is still the problem with the Repsol bikes.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't know of any riders pulling in for a drop of water. I know one who couldn't see and would have been a danger to himself or others who had an issue.

16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Finding stuff to hate about Honda is easy when you consider how they've treated our riders in the past. F' Honda.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Looked like tires wore down some and that with the faster pace than they'd run all weekend had the bike acting up on him. Nothing major but it'd have been stupid to wad it pushing too hard. Leading then fading to P5 you can build on for the next round easily.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Commentators were talking quite a bit about how the Yamaha is better than the Hondas this year.

Crutchlow was amazing and it was great to see Bautista right there too. Good racing all in all if a touch boring.

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

and the horse you rode in on.

20. I thought it was a pretty good race. Great riding by Lorenzo. Por fuera!

I was definitely hoping to tune in and see rain though. :D