1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark to the B

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Anyone heard any news from MarkB...haven't seen any posts from the limey bastid in a while? Hopefully, he's been continuing to improve?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He was on here a few days back talking all insane about how dead sexy he was and all that crazy stuff.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

He's puttin' together his BSB program for 2013...

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I heard he was busy with a new space cadet program?

5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

He was up at Road Atlanta this past weekend talking on the phone. When I saw him I overheard something about ATF and a raid on a Brewery in North Carolina or something like that.

6. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

I don't know if mongo is having people pay for m4m ads, but shouldn't you stick to Craigslist or pm's?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hate that this made me laugh. I read it, tried to ignore it, moved on to something else, and just busted out. :crackup:

8. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

he was at Road A this weekend, saw him in the pits and passed along a couple of tickets at Will Call. ;)

he's been working on a new hand cycle thing that appears to be working well. i'm sure he'll chime in soon.

he's got a new job in Marietta. Not working for the long P any more. Pharmaceutical company I'm pretty sure.

need to meet up with him for lunch one of these days...

9. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

MarkB Who?

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I was at Road A at the weekend and saw loads of friendly folks, so that put me in mind to come visit the good ole BBS and see whats cookin' and lo and behold I find this little thread....!!!!

So, whats up mutha-flippers? Been a long time.

And yes, I parted ways with Pirelli and now work for a pharmaceutical company that is doing R&D into therapies into PArkinsons, MS and also SPINAL CHORD......lots of boffins in white coats who do not seem intent on sticking their fingers up my arse or attaching my nuts to electrodes (like all the white-coats did in rehab).....so that is a nice change.

And then I took my knowledge of motorcycle racing and applied it to handcycles. Basically I bolted a motor on the back of a handcycle and invented these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PiXnK7GtWc

I might offer a speciald discount if you mention that you saw this on WERA.... :p I even kept the old RoadRACE name....lol ;)

anyway, thanks for asking after me.....I am still around, and should be getting my Ducati 748 back on the track this summer.

:)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So what kind of music they planning on using it for?

12. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

I'm pissed off more now that i missed RA Mark! Would've been cool to see you.

13. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I dunno...but I"m gonna turn it up to 11

Yeah Scuba Steve.....we could have compared notes on bowel programs and such ;) actually, I do wanna hear all about your rugby exploits you animal you

14. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Dang, that's pretty kool Mark....:up: Good luck .:beer:

15. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

:Wow:

This could be taken many ways :P

16. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Uber cool! Glad to see you're doin well old buddy! :D:up:

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Ok, so it wasn't just me!

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Hey Mark!

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So I have to ask. WTF is a boffin? I know you Brits speak a different language, but I've never heard that term.

20. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

Think of R and D, engineer, or a doctor of sorts.