1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just in...

Discussion in 'General' started by DavieStone, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

judging by both pairs of shorts, i would have thought they were in Florida. where was this again?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was planning on dying a decade ago so nothing new there - but what's my shape got to do with it?

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I think these guys are paying for these pictures. Feather earings seems not all that into the situation.

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

KA-BLAAAAAM!!!! :crackup:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When you have to say yourself because no one else will, you've pretty much admitted that you're way out of your depth. But you knew that going in, didn't you? Dumbass. :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What did you expect? He knows F bombs are not going to help him in this case, and that's all he has in his limited intellectual arsenal. They might help when he's trying to create a spectacle and draw attention to himself, but in this case he knows it's in his best interest to try to contain the spectacle. Pussy.

7. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

GRUMPY......OLD......MAN! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: POOR THING!

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Remember when I told you before that the more embarrassed you get, the more smilies you use in a sad attempt to give the illusion that you are amused? Go over the last couple of pages again and pay attention to the trend. It speaks for itself.

Don't you hate it that you're so easy to analyze?

9. skip salenius

i'm glad you're so smart. what would the ol bbs do w/out you? :crackup::crackup::crackup:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is where it gets embarrassing for you. I'm actually not that smart. You're just that dumb.

I like the attempt to reduce the number of smilies now that it's been pointed out to you. At least it shows you're trying.

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Back to the pic. What does the girl have under her shirt in the fupa area?

13. skip salenius

i'm so glad you really know me. really! your last post actually shows your intelligence. i was being sarcastic. you dumbass! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: so much for fewer smilies.

14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

This is kind of painful to watch(read)......

15. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I think this is the last time I'm gonna click in this one. :(

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You have no idea. I have friends who have gone on dates with you, raced with you, worked with you, hung out with you, signed your paychecks, etc. I pretty much know what I'm dealing with. It's good stuff, but you have left such a long trail of stupidity on the BBS that I don't even need to bring up anything that hasn't been posted here to show you how dumb you are.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

:D

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

This pretty much ends this thread.

19. What about davie?:D

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh yeah. I say good on him. Looks like he's doing OK :up: